[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you get some kind of therapy that makes you less lazy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ran.jpg (247KB, 1032x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ran.jpg
247KB, 1032x1500px
Can you get some kind of therapy that makes you less lazy?
>>
No, go to a military boot camp

Wake up at 5 am and do 5 miles

clean your house and bedding

volunteer for 6 hours

volunteer for another 2 hours in a soup kitchen

rest/meditate/sleep

eat your dinner

go for another 5 miles

sleep

repeat

Therapy wont do shit but tell you you're lazy. you need to get your ass out of the chair and do things
>>
>>17994596
Unfortunately, this.

Motivation is a hard fucker to fix, I understand. But the only real cure for it is to suck it up and do it. Take small steps, but you have to remember to keep building upon them. Think of something you don't want to do, and just fucking move your legs and do it. It's just training your willpower.
It'll help to get a friend or someone to be a "consequence" if you fail though. Like, for example if your goal is to get fit, having a work out buddy you don't want to let down will help haul your ass out of bed.
>>
>>17994571
Move out and start paying on your own .. greatest motivator/therapy there is
>>
the therapy is called kick yourself in the ass
>>
>>17994608
yep, you have to kick your own ass teough every step. you are the boss of your body. if your mind decides it is time to clean the kitchen you tell your feet to walk to the kitchen, then you tell you hands to load the dishwasher and so on, till you're done. you are in charge. nobody else
>>
>>17994571
smoke meth
>>
>>17994571
>>17994596
>>17994608
>>17994888
>>17994891
>>17994897

Discipline
>>
>>17994596
>>17994608
>>17994888
>>17994891
>>17994897
>>17994949
>>17995141
None of you retards would even be on here if you practiced what you preached.

Your advice is worthless, and I'm not OP. He will slink away and continue to do fuck all though.
>>
>>17995145
just because i know how to get myself to do things doesn't mean i also have something i deem worthy of doing
>>
Make work more fun, so it's less of a struggle to start. Make work a habit, so your brain falls into work mode more easily. Make a routine, so you get work done in every aspect that you need to do. Improve your life and remove stressors so you have the energy and focus to work. Sleep well, exercise, and eat healthy so you have the physical energy to work well. And then you just gotta do it.

The brain has inertia. Starting is the hardest part. You have to put in more energy to get your brain to switch gears. But once you've started it's easier to maintain. And the more you get used to the switch, the easier it becomes to make it.
>>
>>17995145

awareness is the first step in the road to fixing a problem. sounds like you heard a bunch of not easy fix solutions nd dont like it

source: lazy cunt working on his discipline
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.