[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

newb programmer here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I need a way to give the same link to multiple hrefs (thousands) and I don't know how to do it otherwise than manually one by one, also would like to know how to change all hrefs from an html to another value.
>>
File: select_all_matching_selection.gif (96KB, 560x297px) Image search: [Google]
select_all_matching_selection.gif
96KB, 560x297px
Check out Sublime Text editor. You can select multiple instances of the same word. I use a different IDE that doesn't support this feature. But whenever I find myself needing to change multiple values I open it up in Sublime because it's quick.
>>
>>17994555
regex and awk
Also, this kind of question would be better suited for >>>/wsr/
You'd also get better responses if you gave an explicit example of what you want
>>
that solves my first problem
>>
>>17994618
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_360_games
from the list I want to change the href of all items to another link
>>
>>17994618
what I want to do is basically erease the content between href="#"> and </a> from the gif above
>>
>>17994683
You can do that with one line of js
>>
>>17994683
Do it with something like javascript and the cut and paste into the text editor.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.