[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rationality in confronting secrets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 21.jpg (420KB, 1251x1024px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
420KB, 1251x1024px
Met girl years back online, we hang out and sleep together on mic every day.
I move around for work, she gets a boyfriend, years pass and she’s supposedly single again.
She’s flying out to see me, we make plans for the future to be together.
She gets sick in December, it never goes away, she says its due to an eating disorder she has.
Deactivates her facebook, is using one her and her boyfriend had. Blocked me on it.
I don’t believe her when she says he’s the one using it, because why would he block me.
She tells me later that her therapist and mother are pushing her into rehab.
Breaks down crying, tells me that if I moved on she’d be okay with that, she wants me to be happy.
She disappeared a day before she was supposed to go when I’d asked for the patient ID to contact her.
Its been 2 days without contact.
I believe she blocked me on Skype, is ignoring my texts or has me blocked there too. The shared account updated 5 hours ago.
Messaging her brother for information, and calling her work Friday to see if she’s there.
Considering showing up at her parents doorstep to get to the bottom of it. She lied and gave me their address instead of hers when I was sending her something.
I should walk away, can’t. If she’s with this guy, he deserves to know, and I deserve my closure.
>>
the point is shes a liar and fake person
im not sure why would you need more closure
>>
>>17993811
You autistic breh? Take the hint she doesn't want you and finds amusement out of your attention, nothing more if what you say is true. Why wouldnt she meet you if she actually liked you beyond a comforting internet friend?
>>
>>17993818

We all lie.
Depends on whether or not those lies are forgivable.

>>17993826

Doubtful. I deal with women far more attractive and successful than her daily and she knows it. When I'd go to work she'd hear how much attention I get, so I think I do alright.

She has met me, she's come out to see me several times. Bought plane tickets and spent long periods of time with me.

The point of the matter is I want to know, and if she is fucking with me then I'm about to bring light to her actions into her real life in a way that will change and rock her world forever.
>>
>>17993836

I think you should do it. Cheaters deserve to be exposed. What was originally a comfortable long term relationship will then see her used and alone, and she will have to live knowing you are doing better than her every day after you broke her.
>>
>>17993898

My intention isn't explicitly to break her, I'd be happier to find out that what she'd kept from me was so personal that she felt she had no choice. Something I could live with, and hopefully help her on.

But, it's likely that is not what I'm going to find - and I will have to render justice. I just don't want to feel like I'm being paranoid and irrational over things that are perfectly reasonable to be worried and confront somebody over.
>>
>>17993811
"Never eat at a place called Mom's, never play poker with a guy called Pop, and never fuck anyone crazier than you" - Nelson Algren
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.