[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10/10 girl is heavily into me but still contacts with ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (68KB, 350x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 350x382px
Met a girl on Tinder. Instantly hit things off. Been on a few dates and we both agreed that these have been the best either of us have been on. Biggest shock was when she brought me a whole bag of my favorite candy, or recommending places to eat and then covering with no qualms. She even introduced me to her family, which she says she's never done with anyone else but her ex.

Everything seems totally fine, except that she still texts her ex. They broke up a month ago, but she says the relationship stopped being emotional two years ago. She doesn't speak of him with any affection, besides keeping photos for memories of good times.

She's been agreeable on everything up until now, but I've been wanting to ask her what stands of their relationship and that it doesn't sit well with me. After she gives me an answer I can get behind and believe, I want to ask her to be my gf.

Am I a fool for pursuing this girl, or is it possible to healthfully ween someone off from previous relationships?
>>
File: 1483429330915.jpg (19KB, 328x273px) Image search: [Google]
1483429330915.jpg
19KB, 328x273px
Dude they essentially broke up 2 years ago. You're reading way too far into it. If you think you have a 10/10!!!??? Why in the fuck would you not at least try to pursue that? Dude you're in, just don't fuck up. I'd say you'll know the answer to your question soon enough. Play it easy, not slow. Know the distinction.
>>
>>17993748
I couldn't disagree more.

She stayed two years in a relationship she wasn't emotionally invested in, which is a red flag in itself. Then within a month she's on "a few dates" with a new guy already (also OP if she's on Tinder there's a good chance you're not the only one she's been dating during that time) and ready to let this new guy meet her parents, which apparently is something very special. All the while she keeps talking to her very long-term ex.

This whole thing looks like an emotional mess to me. And OP you're falling for the " the one" meme.
>>
>>17993739
You need to figure out where she stands and EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS LOOKING FOR FROM YOU.

Also
>I want to ask her to be my gf.

What the hell? Do people actually do that?
>>
>>17993770
All in all, he's just as much in control. At any point if he thinks she's an emotional mess, he can leave whenever. All i'm trying to say, is, if you can at least stick it in with a girl you think is a 10/10, at least try to get that far.

OP has she let you in yet?
>>
Ask her to be your girlfriend, past is past and now she is with you and obviously likes you a lot ! Good luck anon ! I wish I would meet someone who likes me back too !
>>
>>17993785
No he can't if he gets heavily emotionally invested himself, which he seems to do considering how he talks about her.

Chances are she's going to do the same thing to him as she did to her ex. Stay in a relationship for years that she's not emotionally into, all the while he thinks she's the one for life.
>>
you are a rebound
a clueless one at that
what shes doing is compensation, so she doesnt feel guilty about the thing

you should pursue her, but know 2 things

you arent going to ween her off from the ex with force, with intention, the more you talk about, the more you are bothered with it, the more he will be in the relationship
theres a possibility she will bounce back no matter what you do

best course of action
fuck her really hard and hopefully better than her ex did
make her forget him by making her laugh and being fun
no stress

women are like children, they will gravitate towards the easier solution
be that easy solution
>>
>>17993739
>Hey I've got a good idea, let me ask /adv/, the worst blog post board on 4chin if a girl talking to another man is OK
Don't worry OP, you're going to be fine
>>
She will never be 100% committed to you until she's over her ex. Be careful. Try not to get too emotionally invested.
>>
>>17993776
Apparently it is a thing.

With my ex, whom I met on tinder, we had been dating for probably 2 months. We always spent every weekend together. I just figured it was assumed we were boyfriend girlfriend. Well I was out with the guys one night and took an uber to her place after and somehow mentioned that I told my uber driver I was going to my girlfriends house. She heard this and goes "oh I'm your girlfriend now?" Anyway we ended up dating for 2 years after that. But I guess you have to confirm it with people
>>
>>17993739
>keeps in touch with her ex

She probably told him about you at this point, and he's probably going to kick your ass when he sees you
>>
>>17993739
It's funny this sounds like my friend, do you live in RI? She still texts her ex, hangsout with him. At least in a group, they talk a little and she has pics of them still. It ended 3 years ago for them but they're still friends.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.