[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

overly obssesed girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: jealous-girlfriend.jpg (10KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
jealous-girlfriend.jpg
10KB, 183x275px
well ,my gf is overly attached to me .. and by overly , i mean : she explodes when i say i want space. she just dont understand.

she always want to be with me,every minutes and constantly want my attention.
shes overly jealous . (i cant TALK with the opposite sex) and if i do, she will go talk to some thirsty dudes on purposes.

and she also needs to feel that i NEED her.
if thats not the case , she respond to me : ''then whats the point if im the only one who needs you''
i tried to make her understand that its not supposed to be a question of needs but a question of choices and she dont understand either ..

she alway starts fights when theres no need to and when i decide to not play her game . she keeps saying that i dont give a fuck about her and us ect , and she become fucking histeric.

i dont know how to deal with that .
im scared of looking at my phone whenever shes near even if i have nothing to hide .
i feel suffocated and i dont feel like i belong to myself . i just need help .this is my first long term relation , and she is also my first time.

ps: pic related asf
>>
>>17993662

You need to break up with her.

You can't really change people in the first place and even when do start to change or improve it's usually at a slow pace. Often it never happens until something huge occurs to shake up their life.

If she's not even willing to give an inch, ever, then things are most definitely not going to get better. It's not just a matter of being ruled by one's emotions - she just plain outright cannot think beyond herself.

She might grow out of it one day, but sad to say it's extremely unlikely to be while she is still with you.
>>
she said , that she knew all that , that she will try ect , but i dont see any amelioration.. i tought of breaking up more than one , but in the end i always tell myself that this is because she loves me .
>>
>>17993722
its not because she loves you, its because she's possessive over you and sees you as her property. Thats the opposite of love. I love my partner and because of that I am most happy when they are free to flourish be their self.
>>
>I am most happy when they are free to flourish be their self.

wow thats nice to read . and logical.

do you live together ? if its the case,that makes it easier , no ?
>>
>>17993662
Had a thread about similar problem yesterday. Fair points that were made:
>if you try to make her happy you'll destroy your Social life and be unhappy
>if you live the way you want she will be jealous and miserable
>you talk about it with her saying how this makes you feel.
>if she still isn't willing to change it's time to call it quits
>>
>>17993760
>its because she's possessive over you and sees you as her property.
And most importantly, doesn't trust you.

You need to either sit her down and have a serious discussion or break things off completely.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.