[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY TRUE LOVE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

So I met this freshmen girl at a party. I'm a senior :( We talked and then fucked. Then she started dating another guy a few weeks later cause we wouldn't workout because of the age. I think so too. I also want her to experience college and things. Let's just say a few months have passed and sometime in the last few weeks she confessed her love for me (marriage stuff) while still being with this other dude. It's killing me, i'm trying to be patient, and finish up school and work on making $$$$ but WTF should I do, cause I'm in love with this girl and I think she could be the one????
>>
How do betas like you get laid? You must be the pinnacle of attraction.
>>
It's not that im beta, It's cause I'm too busy working on making $$$$ (starting a business). I just don't have the time for a girl / at the same time its killing me. It's actually not being a pussy, its the opposite. How much can you take and keep going. How much emotional damage can you endure? you know. Hopefully this strategy will pay off
>>
File: jagx5wad0d0-mink-mingle.jpg (2MB, 4896x3264px) Image search: [Google]
jagx5wad0d0-mink-mingle.jpg
2MB, 4896x3264px
It's not that im beta, It's cause I'm too busy working on making $$$$ (starting a business). I just don't have the time for a girl / at the same time its killing me.
>>
>>cause we wouldn't workout because of the age. I think so too. I also want her to experience college and things.

Dude, you are starting a motherfucking business. You are going to fail before you even start if you have this attitude that one does not control one's own destiny. If you really want it then you MAKE it work. You have to apply this to your business and your love life.

Being in a relationship is a motherfucking choice. The people that believe that it's fate and then just kind of coast along letting the good feelings take care of stuff without putting in the effort end up breaking up with each other or divorced.
>>
>>17993684
I completely understand your predicament OP. Unfortunately this is one of those points in life where you will have to choose between your love life and your future. It happens to a lot of people and the outcome depends on a few things. In the end it's up to you whether you want to pursue a relationship with this girl and take the risk of prolonging your own start in a career or choose your career. I can't advise you because I wasn't there or know either of you, regardless you choose what you feel will be for the best. Good luck OP.
>>
>>17993647
>being a cuck
holy fuck OP: Look at yourself.
>>
File: 1482811422512.jpg (7KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482811422512.jpg
7KB, 250x200px
You can do both though. Why do you refuse to compromise at the least? You don't even have to compromise. You think starting a business is just WORK WORK WORK 25/8? It's not, there's down time. It's good to have someone to be there for you when and if your business doesn't work out, or if you just need someone to talk to at the end of a stressful day. Plus it's convenient sex, you're going to want sex even when you're starting a business. So why not? Oh and btw.. the fact that you're on the path to money is probably a big part of why she wants you so bad. She wants to marry you for that financial security son. Anyways if you really think she's the one... I'd go for it man, go for gold. You're allowed to have it all, if you're willing to put in the work.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.