[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3088x2320px
Well, I'm probably dumb for doing this, but I am rather curious.
I have some trouble getting with girls, is one of the reason because how I look?
I try to be a nice, genuine guy, but I need some help with that.
Also, am I attractive at least?
Be 100% honest, no flattery. If I'm a 1/10 or a -20, tell me. Granted, I am overweight and I am losing weight st-at the moment.
So let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Man on 4Chan.
>>
>>17993468
I am a dude, but I don't think you are that unattractive. Maybe like a 5. I would shave though.

It's probably a personality thing. That doesn't mean you have a bad personality, it could just be that you're shy and don't put yourself into situations where you talk with girls regularly or something. Basic psychology, man. People like the people they talk to and are around every single day. Why do you think so many people cheat with people they work with?
>>
>>17993468
You're not ugly, and you don't look fat honestly

You remind me of one of the metal kids haha. Your looks shouldn't be hindering you. Maybe you aren't coming off as confident? I know it sounds like bs but it really does make a difference.
>>
>>17993468
Unless you can grow a proper beard (which I don't see in the photo), shave it off. It looks like really bad sparse pubic hair. Start lifting--it will help to improve your rounded face.
>>
everything is about attitude, if u thing u r attractive, then you will be, and remember girls always preffer confident guys
>>
>>17993487
True, confident men will usually attract more women. How you feel about yourself shows so just be chill.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3088x2320px
>>17993485
I shaved. And thank you for the advice, I definitely will. Do I look better without the facial hair?
>>
>>17993476
Good point. I have shaved, check the replies and see if I do look better.
Also, thank you for the advice. I'll definitely work on talking and confidence.
>>
>>17993484
Funny enough, I am a metal head. And yes, it appears I'm not acting as confident enough.
>>
>>17993476
How do you become social? How to I meet people, find people to talk to, etc? I just can't think k of any way except for walking up to a rando and just beginning a conversation, but that would be autistic as fuck just walking up to someone and saying "how about them laptops, huh?"
>>
>>17993468
How much do you weight OP? You remind me a lot of what I used to look like when I was 20ish years old. Your beard is pretty small so an option is to shave it off, same with the stache. I didn't grow mine to look like Ryan G until I was 24 years old so it might take a few years to grow a beard women will find attractive.
Judging by your pic alone you look like you're pretty young so don't feel bad about your looks. I'd say about a 6/10 for now but people change OP so you have time. Live life, learn, and be yourself.
>>
>>17993517
OP here, I agree. I do find that random conversations seem rather odd. So I would love to hear some advice on that.
>>
>>17993503
That was fast, but you look better already.
>>
>>17993529
Thank you. OP here.
>>
>>17993523
Don't say that on 4chan. You'll get b anned.
>>
>>17993537
Yeah I heard you're supposed to be at least 18 years old to post here.
>>
>>17993517
First replier here. There's nothing autistic about talking with strangers, but don't do it if you have nothing to say.

A good way to think about it is, the next time you see someone do, say, or wear something, and you have a thought about it, just voice it to them instead of just thinking it. Of course, don't be rude, and don't only try it with attractive girls, because they have higher guards to random conversations.
>>
>>17993518
I weigh about 223. My goal is 180-190.
>>
>>17993548
I'm going to the mall with friends over the weekend, any further advice about how to spark conversation?
>>
>>17993563
That's pretty much it. You're gonna have a few awkward stike-outs, and a few successful mini-convos that you don't follow up with in any way, but they will build your confidence slowly. It's like grinding exp in an rpg, dude.
>>
File: 1466329332997.png (56KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
1466329332997.png
56KB, 442x341px
Get a hair cut. Like go to an actual barber shop and tell the man to make you presentable for the ladies. Undercuts are in right now, idk. And yeah you should just loose the facial hair. If anything just keep it local to one part of your face, but you don't have a full enough facial hair game to rock a free grow like that. Dress nice, doesn't have to be too nice even, just put in a little effort, ask people what looks good on you; your mom or any other woman in your life will know, they love helping men with that shit. Other than that I don't think you're very ugly. I don't believe in rating attractiveness with numbers, so please ignore any of them you see, and stop asking for them; they're literally the most pointless thing. Like how is one persons number rating relative to another persons? You know? Anyways, I'll give you a solid: not ugly +lots of potential. And yeah loosing a couple pounds never hurt no one, but I wouldn't call you fat, at least not from this picture.

But as I say to every anon who asks for this opinion: physical attractiveness only takes you so far. What you say and how you act is what really gets you in with the ladies. Oh and never come off as needy, most unattractive thing ever, makes you look weak. And always try to figure out how "hard to get" you need to play, every girl is different; it's a sound strategy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.