[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit to cheating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: images-2.jpg (9KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
9KB, 257x196px
So I cheated with my Boyfriend by sharing pictures of myself naked with other people. I did it because i was lonely and they were giving me attention. They made me feel good about myself in that moment. This isnt a excuse. No matter the reason, I still cheated on him.

should i come out and confess?
>>
>>17993147
yes
>>
>>17993150
i dont want to ruin the relationship tho. i love him so much. i regret it but i know he'd leave me if i told him...
>>
You should tell him and tell him how you feel. Or you dont tell him and there will always be something that doesnt feel right. If he loves you he will most likely be mad at first. But he cant be angry for every. Good luck mate
>>
>>17993162
i hope so
>>
>>17993155
The choice is yours, dont tell him and live with regret. Or tell him and just deal with the consequences.
>>
>>17993169
the consequences look more awful then the fuilt. him leaving me is enough to live with guilt.
>>
>>17993171
To be honest, if you confess to him and explain to him that it was a mistake. Sure, he"ll be mad at first. But eventually things will even out.
>>
>>17993171
OP, I applaud you for realizing your mistake and fixing it. And I think your BF will take notice of this .
>>
In case he doesn't forgive you femanon, I just wanna say, I don't condemn you.. you seem sincerely repentent.. hope it all goes well. Though it is a lot for someone to recover from. Dunno if I would have been strong enough to forgive an ex for it..hmm. Good luck.
>>
Man what's with all the cheater apologists in here? You tell him so he can dump your whore ass and find someone who actually deserves him.
>>
>>17993147
yeah, if your intention is to break up and not manipulate a person that might not have the self respect to walk away from you.
>>
>>17993194
I'm not saying I respect it, just saying, she realized she fucked up.. which is natural. Poor judgement, weak decisions. I can't say that in my past, I have been somehow better or worse than her. I've never cheated on anyone, but I've done things I'm not proud of. I mean if this happened to me I'd probably end it, but in retrospect, my own life isn't without blemish.
>>
Don't tell him shit.
>>
>>17993147
You should confess and be ready for the consequences. This is a tough subject for me. Whereas I know people make mistakes, staying with someone when they cheat on you seems like a bad idea. If he forgives you, he could still become jealous and resentful, which would end up damaging your relationship anyway. Also , if he stays with you, would you really never stray again? Some people take it as "oh, he forgave me once. He'll definitely forgive me again"
>>
Tell him. Used to send pics of myself to girls and eventually told my girlfriend about it. She got mad for a day and then we got back like normal. She used to check my phone from time to time but I don't care because I messed up and owed it to her. She doesn't do it anymore and we're good as gold now.
>>
File: 20170110_085238.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170110_085238.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>17993147
Tell him, don't beat around the bush, put everything up front, and think out the apology ahead of time. Also add in exactly how you will avoid doing it again in the future and be able to talk with him about your concerns instead of acting out.

Have a friend available for a ride or support but don't have them sitting there at the same time, and be at a safe place where you aren't being listened in on but can easily be seen by the public in case you're worried. It doesn't sound like he'll be a bad guy from the complete lack of info.

Avoid the worse guilt and the potential for it to be infinitely worse if he has to find out otherwise... and please, please rehearse first so you don't defend yourself or your actions when he gets upset. Be sincere instead of cruel and maybe you'll earn the chance to try again. Also make sure he's taken care of in case he is the driver... nobody should drive angry. Maybe try an ice cream shop.
>>
Stop being a whore. Never tell him. You feel remorse so hopefully thats enough to actually respect your relationship enough to not ruin it for attention next time. If you tell him he will 100 percent leave your ass and for good reason.
>>
>>17993147
he probably already knows if hes not giving you attention. congratulations you played your self.
>>
Depends on your motives for confessing?
You might feel guilt, but the guy might be very hurt.

Is it worth it to assuage your own guilt at somebody else's expense?
>>
File: Bt_cheato.png (145KB, 439x335px) Image search: [Google]
Bt_cheato.png
145KB, 439x335px
Anybody who cheats does not understand why cheating is so bad. Otherwise, they would never do it.

OP, cheating is bad because when you do it to somebody they will have a trust issue in every single relationship they have after yours. And that may make it much harder for them to get into a loving relationship with anybody after you.

They'll be thinking to themselves "Wow this new GF is great. But my last GF, I trusted her so much and I thought we were getting along so well and she cheated on me. And I thought things were perfect between us. If my last GF could cheat on me then, then it doesn't matter how good things are going in any relationship I have. I can still always worry about cheating because I was cheated on when I thought the relationship was perfect"

And yes. You should confess that you did this to your BF. It is the only right thing to do. It is very sad that it was extremely easy for you to be motivated to cheat like this. All because you were lonely and some people give you a little attention. It's dangerous for your BF if you're capable of cheating with such little motivation. It's best that you part ways and let him find somebody who won't cheat on him. If you don't tell him it will gnaw at you from the inside until you do. And the relationship has been changed now even though you haven't said anything. Things won't be the same anymore. Just tell him.

And please, do not ever under any circumstances consider cheating on somebody again for the rest of your life. If a relationship is bad enough for you to want to cheat then you need to figure out what's wrong with the relationship to make you feel that way and you should try to fix it. If whatever was causing your dissatisfaction in the relationship to make you consider cheating is not fixable and is a deal breaker then end the relationship and find somebody else. Don't ever cheat. Ever.

And if anybody ever cheats on you, end the relationship immediately and do not give them a second chance.
>>
>>17993147
>other people
this all depends on who the other people are? are they people you know in real life and see occasionally or are they just random folks on the internet? also know that those pics will be shared and may make their way back to your bf
>>
File: 1485407646393.jpg (88KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
1485407646393.jpg
88KB, 900x877px
Tell him. Let him make an informed decision. Allow him to be a man.
>>
>>17993147
don't
ur life ur choice
>>
>>17993155
you already ruined it
>>
>>17993187
Cuck
>>
>>17993147
Let this be an example to all guys out there. You may have what you believe a solid relationship with that one of a kind find and ready for a life partnership with her but all it takes from another guy is a bit of flattery and her clothes are off for him. Good luck out there.
>>
If my GF was honest instead of me just being suspicious for years and eventually finding out for myself, we could've worked through it.
>>
Depends if he sees you doing it again in the future which one would probably do because social media is turning a lot of girls into mentally handicapped attention whores.very deep rooted problem that the girl would never admit. I'm 19 and dealt with girls like you too much. If it's "love" he'll convince himself you made an honest mistake but he will always remember but from a bigger perspective he's probably fucked other girls probably not a whiny bitch when it comes to making sense of his feelings or emotions
>>
>>17993147
Say the truth

if he values honest and truth then maybe he will forgive you

if hes like any one else, you'd be out in the curb
>>
>>17993147
Send all pics to him ... Should he ever find them on the net and confront you, say and keep saying you exclusively sent them to him and that someone must have gained access to his PC/phone/mail/cloud storage etc ... Problem solved
>>
>>17993147
>cheated with my Boyfriend by sharing pictures of myself naked with other people
That's not cheating. The more serious matter here is your boyfriend emotionally neglecting you.
>>
>>17993194
>Man what's with all the cheater apologists in here?
I agree.

If this was some guy saying his girl just confessed to sending pics, everyone would be saying "dump that whore!"

But yeah, she should confess and get it over with. Sooner of later those pics will get back to him.
>>
>>17994938
kek
>>
my girlfriend did that, it's been 5 years and I still punish her for it. don't tell him
>>
>>17995599
>and I still punish her for it

Details pls

I need a good fap
>>
I do cam whoring behind my boyfriend's back. He's not good at sex and faps too much so we don't have enough sex. After years of him fapping to cam whores, I decided to join and get some attention. I plan to break up with him because I met someone better anyway.

If your relationship is shit, don't stay and hope it gets better like I did. Just leave and be with someone who gives you attention where you don't need to seek elsewhere.
>>
Tell him
>>
>>17994938
Projecting reeeeally fucking hard, aren't you?
>>
>>17994938
kill yourself faggot. your either a cuck or a delusional cunt
>>
>>17995628
Are you like a Miss Alice tier camwhore or something completely the opposite?

Cause if you are the first I'll tip you
>>
File: 1477470637593.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1477470637593.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>17993147

Nice b8. 5/10. I will say its getting a little boring. All you need for a successful /adv/ troll thread is pretend to be some air headed slut and the angry manchild army swarms.

2017 has been a very disappointing year.
>>
>>17993147
I did not have sexual relations with that woman. For real that is a legit defense in this situation. How is a picture cheating?
>>
I found out about it much later. It wasn't pretty and after I stayed with her because she threatened suicide she ended up dumping me.

You girls are fucking trash desu
>>
>>17993155

Glorious bait. Horrendous grammar, immature frame of mind, this is everything I know and love.

This is fine dining.
>>
>>17994938
Lmao is this bait
>>
>>17995605
She tries really hard to be a good gf but IDC she already fucked up
Whenever she does something nice I barely acknowledge it. And I bring her being a whore up at the worst times. Sometimes I'll refuse her sex just so I can try to catch her cheating so I can make her feel bad about it.
I like it when she looks exited and her eyes are all happy and she looks careless and free. I like to read that down. I like to see her hide how hurt she is from me and try not to cry.
I don't care because she's a cheating whore so whatever. I'm just no better she's a cheater and I'm an abuser
>>
>>17995628
The thing about camwhores is that theres just so goddamn many of them.

It feels like so much effort to court a girl when I can just click on one of thousands at any hour that suits my tastes at the very moment.

Technology is amazing
>>
>>17996358
I got like that with my cheating ex.

I couldn't keep it up, I cared too much about her, and my pride. I was bringing myself down, in the same process I was bringing her down. So, I just broke up with her.
>>
>>17997287
I wanted to bring her down so bad I didn't care if I went with her
I felt like I accomplished something when I heard quietly crying when we were supposed to be sleeping
I grew up and realized that I'd rather get on with my life than antagonize this whore
I don't regret it though and I really hope I inflicted some long lasting psychological damage on her stupid ass
I kind of miss seeing her happy and exited and slowly tearing that down throughout the day desu
>>
>>17997291
I regret not just breaking up with her immediately and being done with it.

But, she lied and hid it for so long, and I was already suspicious/certain before I even found out.

If I could've played the situation out earlier, instead of dragging it on for three years, we would've been broken up before the first one was over.
>>
>>17993147
The only thing you can do is kill yourself and delete system32 you enormous cunt
>>
>>17993147
You should tell him because no one deserves to be lied to by a shallow moron. This is his life you're cheating him out of.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.