[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to flirt subtly in class?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Bu6r-TlIgAABOIR.jpg (13KB, 600x279px) Image search: [Google]
Bu6r-TlIgAABOIR.jpg
13KB, 600x279px
Sure I know how you can kinda flirt outside of school or via text but there's a female friend I like and we have two classes where we sit next to each other but I have no idea how to flirt with her since there's so many people around.

I would use the other two methods more since it's want more private often but she has swim practice right after school and isn't much of a tech person so I want to make more use of our time in class.

I want to flirt with her to increase the interest so that I can ask her out before Valentine's day since I'm sure I have a chance with her
>>
File: cat1.gif (497KB, 240x169px) Image search: [Google]
cat1.gif
497KB, 240x169px
Become sexually aggressive!!! Dominate her! Sex!!!!! WAAAHAHAHHA
>>
>>17992985
Bump for interest, I'm kinda in op's situation
>>
Don't overtext, your goal should be to set up a dinner date or go out for drinks via texting.

Unless you can text dirty and she's into talking dirty with a stranger, you hurt your chances every single text you send.

Good luck anon
>>
>>17993000
Checked, also bump
>>
Poke a hole in her with a pencil and fuck it.
>>
>>17993001
oh I text her already but always make sure to keep it short/don't text her often to creep-proof myself that way.

So to escalate I guess I'll ask her out maybe to go eat burgers once midterms are done

Can't do drinking or text dirty, we're just hs seniors rn and she's not dirty (which is better since neither do I :D )
>>
>>17993001
Tho now I'm wondering, how do dinner dates go like after school?

It's just us meeting up, talk, enjoy food, maybe go library do hw together?
>>
>>17993021
>>17993027
No fuck the hamburgers, what are you thinking.
Go drinking, some place mildly exotic even, I love taking chicks to koreatown because they love drinking.

Talk about all kinds of funny and naughty shit, then as you're leaving, ask her if she wants to join you at your place for a champagne or maybe that nice wine you've been talking about earlier.

Get home, drink and make out, bring her to bed, have fun.

Key tip, though, don't get all clingy and shit afterwards. Women fuckin HATE that. It's like buying a nice banana and having it go rotten the day after. Don't get cutesy, she's not your girlfriend, yet.
>>
>>17993050
Thanks Anon for the advice but I'm don't think I put that to action until I'm in college.

I'm just a hs senior, don't have access to alcohol
>>
>>17993050
Also thanks the tip, already read about that from TheRedPill.
>>
>>17993064
Blow her pussy the fuck OUT, anon!!!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.