[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop this degeneracy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
How do I stop this degeneracy?
>>
If you're talking about your cuticles, moisturize them every day. Lip balm works, also vaseline and such alternatives.

If you're talking about biting your nails, I don't have a lot of advice. The way I avoid it is that I wait until a certain point before I bite. I can't really stop myself so instead I limit it. You can also invest in a fidget to keep your hands busy.
>>
Just decide to not do it. Worked for me.

Also, pic related helps.
>>
>>17992903
Fix your internal issues and bad habits will go away
>>
>>17992903

Every morning, rub a habenero pepper on your finger tips.
>>
File: samsara.jpg (367KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
samsara.jpg
367KB, 1360x768px
tl; dr Really like gf in many ways, but her weight is starting to really bother me. What do?

I grew to like the girl I shared an office with last year since March, and decided to ask her out in November, despite her being about 40-50 lbs overweight. She no longer works for the same company.

Now, her weight has started to bother me. She's really pretty, and we get along great, have important things in common, similar senses of humor, and I really enjoy spending time with her, whether it's around town, on vacation, or just hanging out a one of our places doing not much.

But over the last week I've begun to be turned off by her size. When we've had sex, it's felt like a chore, like doing something I'm obligated to do, and I think I'm starting to realize I'm not very sexually attracted to her, and that's 100% because of her weight--she's shown be naked pics of her from 5 years ago when she was at a normal weight, and she looked fantastic.

I'm already thinking about breaking up with her, and it feels terrible, and would hurt her very badly too if I did that. I don't think it's going to work out much longer if we aren't sexually compatible, despite liking her so much in other ways (maybe even "love"). I have a pretty good physique and watch what I eat, and she wouldn't be as into me as she is if I were 50 lbs overweight. (Seems ridiculous to me to sacrifice your looks to indulge in excess food, but I guess everyone has different priorities.)

What can I do here? What should I do? Even if she did decide being physically attractive were more important than eating too much food, which I don't want to ask her to do, it's not like she's going to become thin and super hot over the course of a day or week. Fuck. I'm thinking about being close friends with her maybe, spending time with her, but not as much time, and without making out and fucking, but I don't know how feasible that is.
>>
>>17992911
This, but use CND Solar Oil every day. It will take awhile but trust me this stuff works miracles.
>>
Stop being fat
Stop going to /pol/
>>
There's a transparent nail polish that tastes really bad which is made just for that. Whenever you put a finger in your mouth you just go Oh shit and you gradually stop doing it.
>>
>>17992903
Bust your teeth out with a hammer.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.