[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Become alpha male xDDd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I'm unhappy with just about everything in my life and want to turn it around, end game being successful fit normie and not no gf khv loser.

I've seen a number of different guides with shit about reading classic literature (dem mental gains XD), hitting the gym and doing squats, and not watching weeb shit and stop playing video games. Is this really the way to go? what if you just really fucking love animu or vidya and don't want to get into football? has anyone here regretted just beeing themselves? any experience with turning your life around to become bromode mccoolguy?

I value your input. let me know
>>
>>17992771
Be you. But be the best you. Definatly read more to find out who you actually are.
>>
I've made some gains in this regard.

OP, I think our introverted weird nature stems from neuroticism. I got a ton of confidence this past year by working out and taking care of my problem skin, and also by doing social exposure therapy.

I really want to emphasize that last one, social exposure therapy. You can find these exercises on psychology sites, and also on success blogs / pickup artist shitholes. part of being confident is being able to do whatever regardless of what people think of you, and the only way to build that up is to talk to more people.

Proof: banged more girls in the past few months than in the past several years, and I also now have a habit of making friends with randos whenever I go out and talking with them about their lives.
>>
They help but they're not a substitute for your personality. I

I've rarely play video games, go to the gym consistently but and i haven't been in a relationship in over 10 years.
>>
>>17992771
>falling for the vagina jew trap

hobbies > gf
>>
>>17993160
This tbqhwyf

Once you begin to enjoy things and have aspirations in life, the women come to you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.