[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange relationship - keep or go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: mystical1.jpg (539KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mystical1.jpg
539KB, 800x1200px
Met a chick in the park a while back. We have similar interests. She has a (psychotic) bf. We meet up from occasionally. She rarely talks about him much (only when we initially met). Talks a lot about the place she lived before (where her bf is atm).
>Yet i feel like i am an emotional-friend/crutch(?) to her.

I accept this 'arrangement' because she is a great/interesting/fun trip partner and open to psychs.
>To me she is a convenient tripping-partner
>Prospect of having Acid-sex (adventures type).

>Although i am generally ok with this, i cannot help but feel i am being exploited/used in a sibliminal way.
>Should i keep/cut down/cut off connection?
>Experiences?
>>
OP you're already having doubts and you know im going to tell you to cut it off. Don't be the emotional crutch, if she was reasonable person she would be adult enough to dump him or sort it out for herself but instead she uses you for attention. Lots of people are interested in Psychedelics/Drugs so don't think she's special, you will meet a lot of like minded people. I think this relationship only benefits her and you would be better focusing on yourself and other people that you can be friends with thats mutually beneficial.
>>
>>17992673
Thanks I see your point.
If this were truly so, I would cut it off completely. The thing is, she is technically not doing anything to provoke me being a 'crutch for her', we rarely write or meet. She doesn't call me up to talk about her bf / is needy.
>So I feel like it is something I am imagining or something like that.
and I do not know why.

I know people who do psychs, but I am rather specific when it comes to psych-partners. And she is better than other partners I have had before (psych-chemistry).
>>
>>17992711
Gut instinct is very important and you should listen to it, if you have a bad feeling then stay away. This feeling is also bad if you're considering her for a trip partner because if you have this subconscious suspicion of her it will manifest when you trip and it won't be pleasant (it happened to me before)
>>
>>17992864
Good point.

I have tripped with me before (shrooms) and i must say it was confusing, but truly inspiring.
>In my brain I really wanted to have sex/be intimate with her (shrooms doing what they do). My first trip alone with a girl.
>That somewhat confused me throughout the trip.
>But i consider it one of the most enjoyable psychedelic experiences I have ever had (dancing, singing, deeptalking...)

But the general thought of suspicion is something I have not thought about.
>>
>>17992908
>tripped with her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.