[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Criminality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: criminal.png (75KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
criminal.png
75KB, 300x300px
Hi /adv/, I've made threads about this before (sorry if it's annoying but I'm trying to find an answer)

I have this repetitive thought of committing crime.

I guess it's because I'm NEET (I used to have a good job, been NEET for 1.5 years now), and for the last couple years I've had a serious crisis of masculinity.

I used to feel confident about myself (at least much more so). But I had a sort of crisis, I started going to the gym and trying to get as big as possible, and I convinced myself that committing crime is the only way to prove myself - and also that it would be the best way towards having the most children possible (which in my mind is the ultimate goal in every man's life - impregnating as many women as possible)

How do I stop this repetitive thought?
>>
>>17992574
jfc talk to a professional.
>>
>>17992574
Get a fucking job you fucking waste
>>
>>17992585

What if crime really is the best way to have lots of children though? I found this online that says criminals have more children:

>Convicted criminal offenders had more children than individuals never convicted of a criminal offense.
http://www.ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract

Ultimately the only reason you don't commit crime is FEAR. Fear of punishment. But if the outcome is actually better (more children) then, LOGICALLY, it is a better thing to do, isn't it?
>>
>>17992610

That's not a rational argument my friend.
>>
>>17992574
kys
>>
>>17992618

>Support yourself like every other adult on the planet
>Not a rational argument

Drink bleach
>>
>>17992627

That's also not a rational argument my friend.

Can anyone give me a rational argument here?
>>
>>17992630

Yeah it's not a rational argument because you haven't provided any reasons.

Here's my argument: you're a cuck who is paying taxes which criminals live on. They have MORE BOLLOCKS THAN YOU DO. They don't go to work and pay taxes like a CHUMP. They rely on YOU paying your taxes - paying for THEM to live in prison. They do whatever they want! They are literally fucking you in the ass and you are too PATHETIC to do anything about it! HAHAHA
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>17992636
>>
>>17992647

No it's not bait; I'm providing a rational argument. Can you provide such an argument?
>>
>>17992647

So to clarify this is my argument:

1) Having the most children is the most important thing in life
2) Criminals have more children
C) Therefore, you should become a criminal

Where's the flaw in logic here?
>>
>>17992706
you're lacking a causal relationship between criminals having children and the reason why they have more children. There's nothing provided that even weakly implies causality. In fact, it could just as reasonably be the other way around, people with a lot of children are prone to committing crimes.
>>
>>17992574
Why would you want as many children as possible? For what purpose?
>>
>>17992714
the flaw in logic, more specifically, is that your premises don't support your conclusion, even if they were true.
>>
>>17992612
Probably because less educated and less wealthy people are more prone to commit crime and are also more prone to have more children.

Correlation is not causation.
>>
>>17992714

Well the study I cited seems to think it is causal:

>Importantly, the increased reproductive success of criminals was explained by a fertility increase from having children with several different partners.

They talk of criminality being an alternative reproduction strategy.
>>
>>17992729
Because it's the purpose of life. It's the purpose of every organism on this planet, when you observe their behaviour objectively.

>but muh naturalistic fallacy! "is" doesn't imply "ought"!

I'm not saying you ought to do anything. I'm saying it's observably true that having the most children is the ultimate life goal of every organism on the planet. Maybe that does commit the naturalistic fallacy; in which case the naturalistic fallacy is garbage. How do you justify breathing? Well because breathing is essential for humans to survive. Ah but is doesn't imply ought! Okay, stop breathing then.
>>
>>17992737
>Correlation is not causation.
The authors of the study seem to think it is causal - read what I said here about that: >>17992763

>Probably because less educated and less wealthy people are more prone to commit crime and are also more prone to have more children.
Well how screwed up is that that they do? And honest working people don't?

I guess you could say "criminals are going for the quantity over quality of children approach, but quality is a sensible thing to do, because a high quantity of low quality children have a high chance of dying from violence or whatever"

Which I suppose is a fair argument, but he's a counter-argument: if criminals are statistically likely to have more children, and also the children of criminals often become criminals themselves, then surely your children are more likely to have more children too? So in the long run you will have more descendants; you will be more reproductively successful.

Unless they get killed / kill themselves first I guess. And I suppose that the statistics this study was based on only included people who are still alive. I.e. if you included dead people among both criminals and non-criminals, maybe non-criminals would have more children... but I don't know. No way of knowing.
>>
>>17992763
>was explained by a fertility increase from having children with several different partners
that's your cause. you're reading it incorrectly. the successful strategy for having many children is having a lot of sex with fertile women.
>>
>>17992821
Yes, and criminals do that more than non-criminals according to the study

THEREFORE you should become a criminal shouldn't you?
>>
>>17992844
no, you just need to have sex with fertile women. you don't have to become a criminal to do that. god you're stupid.
>>
>>17992847
Criminals do that more so if you become a criminal then you will be statistically increasing your chances of doing that won't you?

And there's probably a good causal reason for that; that criminals are more reckless, think less about the consequences, so just go out and fuck loads of women without worrying about being seen as a cad

So it stands to reason to become a criminal doesn't it?
>>
>>17992854
>Criminals do that more so if you become a criminal then you will be statistically increasing your chances of doing that won't you?
No. Try into statistics.
>>
>>17992574
Try vandalism (grafitti or something, nthing evil) and shoplift something stupid. I love to steal limes, yes, limes. It's just a childish adrenaline rush you get from it, but you just feel better.

maybe you want to commit crime so you can free yourself of the shackles you put on yourself for all that time
>>
>>17992906
>maybe you want to commit crime so you can free yourself of the shackles you put on yourself for all that time

That is very true I do

And yes I've never thought about anything massively evil, I just thought I'd go loot a shop, or maybe punch a cop in the face, or a grown man. Obviously not an old lady or anything. Someone who can take it.

I just have all this latent aggression and anger from when I was going to the gym. It brought out an animalistic side that I didn't know existed. And now I don't know what to do with all that energy.

And in fact it made me realise we are all just brute animals, which I guess is why I am having this animalistic view of life. Some of the guys who went to the gym I went to - they must have been on roids or something because they were literally fucking animals. And I just kept thinking to myself "I have to be more animalistic, more aggressive, if I want to be as alpha as they are"

And thus lots of pent up anger and aggression.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.