[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do i owe him sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: anger.jpg (272KB, 1024x623px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
272KB, 1024x623px
Ok so I met a guy off tinder and we hung out a few times but no sex and i told him i consider him more of a friend and not ready for another relationship.

So we are out at the mall and he hands me a card, I ask what is this and he says it's a gift card with 2 k on it and have fun. Because i was feeling rather shit and lost so much during my last break up, I used the card.

Now he seems a bit more awkward around me, is he expecting sex?
>>
>>17992466
ahahahaa

That poor guy
>>
>>17992466
>Do i owe him sex?
No.

>is he expecting sex?
Probably.

Do what you want.
>>
Youre a bitch

But hes a dumbass that deserved it
>>
>>17992466
You don't owe him sex.
But it doesn't change the fact that you used somebody so you could feel better. That's disgusting.
>>
>>17992466

if someone ever hands you a large sum of money as a gift, they are trying to buy your love. they are naive enough to think of it not as prostitution but as you realizing just how much they care. they think its a fool proof way to show they love you.
>>
>>17992466
Haha where did you find this guy
>>
be a real woman and woman up and return what you bought and give the guy the money back

or continue to rationalize your bad behavior by saying you "felt bad" and use your bagine like the literal prostitute you want to be
>>
>>17992493
off tinder, he followed up giving me the card with "if you go over i have my card on me"

I didn't go over cause it already felt super odd
>>
>>17992502
Okay, on the one hand, it's a little shitty to not have sex with him since you spent all that money and clearly that is what he was after. On the other, WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK gives a random girl of off tinder $2000? The moral route would be to return the shit, return the money, and be like "Nice knowing you you're lucky I'm a good person here's your money back."
Less moral route would be to ghost him. At least he probably wouldn't do that again
>>
>>17992524
I've personally witnessed men giving strippers $2000 for no reason (didn't even get a dance or a suck)

such is the power of the vagina
>>
>>17992659
Honestly that just makes men sound retarded
>>
>>17992466
/adv/ is a cesspool and bait threads like these are why.

But for the record, no. Men and women are mutually owed nothing; the type of guy that gives out $2,000 or anything for that matter thinking it's how you get laid deserves to get played.
>>
>>17992466
He tried to pay you like a potential prostitute, and you accepted it.........

Girl, search your purse and find your damn self respect - you seem to have misplaced it. Should've handed that gift card back to him and told him to shove it. How you gonna find you a man who willing to see you as more than a fuck? You don't ever want to be married to a decent man? Why you trampling yourself like that?
>>
>>17992466
>2k

you better suck his dick or else you make your whole gender look like shit for exploiting men for money.
>>
>>17992659
hahaha what the fuck? that is pathetic for even seeking validation from pussy.
>>
>>17992466
Wait, OP, you used EVERYTHING?
The normal reaction would be just buying one thing, wouldn't it?
>>
>>17992730
It's not like she promised him sex, demanded money, and then didn't fuck him

It's still exploitation though because clearly you are taking advantage of someone who is mentally handicapped
>>
>>17992747
he kept insisting i get more
>>
>>17992838

Look, you didn't do anything horrible and he had no right to expect anything in return. Nonetheless, you did do something you ought not have. Even if he did encourage you, you're a big girl and should know when what you are doing is exploitive.
>>
You don't owe him anything, but don't be surprised when at some point he becomes cold and resentful.

There is no way you should have accepted that.
>>
>>17992466
You actually accepted the card?
Youre both as bad as each other
>>
OP, you are teaching him a valuable lesson about life - at $2000, he's getting it a lot cheaper than he might have otherwise.
>>
>>17992865
He shouldn't have offered it in the first place, though. And worse, kept insisting she would get more.
>>
>>17992877
By offering it he is effectively saying "I really, really fucking like you". It's irrelevant that this is not the best way to do that, or that he doesn't know any better.

OP lacks the decency and judgment to refuse this. No guy is giving a girl $2,000 to spend just because he's her friend.

OP is at fault and is taking advantage of someone who doesn't know any better. It's actually disgusting.
>>
>>17992883
She's his friend*
>>
>>17992466
He's expecting some seriously painful shit. Like, unlubricated butt love is going to be the cute foreplay that leads into the crazy shit he wants.
>>
>>17992887
Oh shit he wants the German type of loving
>>
>>17992466

put out you bitch

no, legally and morally you dont have to do shit

just let him bang you, you are a bad person anyway
>>
>>17992466
How did you find that sandnigger?
>>
Stupid move on his part but you don't owe him anything.
>>
>>17992666
That's because they are. Usually that's cause they think with their dick too much. Not all are retarded though, you just gotta use the right head.
>>
>>17992730
Just like he made his entire gender look like sex obsessed animals? Oh wait...
>>
>>17992701
I read this in a sassy black woman's voice.
>>
Owe him sex? No. Shitty human being for taking the money when you know that you don't feel the same way as him? Yep.
>>
On tinder, he is a law student
>>
>>17992466
Someone stupid enough to do that deserves to have bad things happen to them. Do what you want OP.
>>
>>17992466
Holy shit, what a fucking fag

just ghost that dumb fuck, nigga needs to grow up
>>
>>17992466
Well you of course you do, you are whore and he already paid in advance.
>>
>not ready for another relationship.
why the fuck are you on tinder

pay the guy back you asshole.
>>
>>17993711
Tinder is basically for meeting up and fucking. You'd be lucky to find someone that actually wants a serious long term relationship from tinder
>>
File: 1482749427167.jpg (34KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
1482749427167.jpg
34KB, 418x475px
>>17992466
>a gift card with 2 k on it and have fun
be careful, if he has knowledge in law this might be a trap. return it to him

before doing that, fuck him 10 times, that's what he bought
>>
No you don't owe him sex, it's his own dumbass fault for 'gifting' you 2k and expecting something from it.

You also shouldn't have taken the money if you were uncomfortable with it, but still, giving a chick money like that is far more stupid than what you did. ghost the idiot, it'll teach him a valuable life lesson
>>
even if he is expecting, you don't owe him sex. he offered you this card. Point.
>>
he's been asking for lewds all day today,

Full disclosure he knows i've been recently broken up with and said he respected my boundaries but then did the card thing and is pushing things
>>
Why are you on tinder if your not ready for a relationship. 90% of tinder is made for hook ups 5% is relationships and the other 5% are bots. Your kinda being the asshole here for leading him on, don't go on tinder to make friendships, and don't lie about not being ready for a new relationship if your on tinder. That's what girls say when they aren't interested in the guy. If your perfect 10/10 guy walked up to you then you'd be on a date fucking him that night. Most guys can't see past the excuse of not being ready but you were 100% ready when you swiped right on tinder.
>>
>>17992466
What a beta
>>
>>17992487
this
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.