[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pipe-dark-21357.jpg (587KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
pipe-dark-21357.jpg
587KB, 1440x900px
Does everyone lie or cheat? Also, would you believe someone who lied to you that they did it out of fear, if it was really plausible? Would you trust them again?

This is weird, one year ago I used to make threads here to help people, now I am seeking advice. Also, I already know the answers to these questions, but I really need a reinforcement right now.
>>
>>17992288
everyone lies. anyone who says otherwise is either ignorant or lying.
>>
>>17992291
If I promise someone I won't, then I won't.
>>
>>17992288
Everybody lies to some degree. It's kind of inevitable.

There are plenty of people who do not cheat, or who do not lie about serious shit.
>>
>>17992288
Can someone explain why there's a fetus growing in his brain
>>
>>17992316
that doesn't mean everyone is always lying. it means everyone lies sometimes.
>>
>Does everyone lie or cheat?
I think that almost all people lied at some point or another. Many people cheated. The most important factor here is the circumstances you're thrown into, it's more important than your values and beliefs. Some (very few) people have very strong principles regarding this issue so they won't lie in almost any situation. Almost. There are extreme cases where even those people would lie or cheat.
So yeah, basically all people lie in the "right" circumstances. Same goes for cheating, although encountering situations that will "make" someone cheat is quite rare.

An important thing to keep in mind is that many of the situations we find ourselves in are created by ourselves. Some people put themselves in situations that will later make them lie or cheat more often than others, even if they don't want to lie or cheat. That being said we still don't find complete control over the events that affect our lives, so you can find yourself in this kind of situation even if you "know better" than to put yourself in it.

>Also, would you believe someone who lied to you that they did it out of fear, if it was really plausible?
It is possible. Without any more information that's all I can say.

>Would you trust them again?
You can't really answer this question with yes or no. You can trust someone with some things, but not with others. You can trust someone to some extent. People will be honest with you until the perceived cost of that honesty is too great for them. Blindly trusting someone no matter what is naive, but if a person lied to you in an extreme situation doesn't mean they'll lie to you constantly and betray you at every step.
To know to what extent you can trust someone you must first know their values, their habits, their priorities and the way they react to different events (daily life and unusual situations).
>>
>Does everyone lie or cheat?

only at video games, and not really even those anymore
>>
God-tier album OP
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.