[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The chip on my shoulder will never leave. I went to a top 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

The chip on my shoulder will never leave. I went to a top 20 school. They went to a top 5. I work a normal 9-5 plain bread job, they're making deals, brushing shoulders with powerful people in consulting, banking, politics, or even medicine and technology. I put in my work, they also put in the work and have natural talent.

They're the elite, I'm average. im living my nightmare.

The feel good "do what you want with your life" advice bounces off me. The laws of the jungle apply: the most powerful, superior specimen get the prize. The average of the herd follow and get the scraps. I can't unsee this world view. I'm mediocre and I hate myself for it. I've considered suicide- I have access to the roof of an 11 story building, everyday that exit opp (see what I did there) looks more attractive every day.

Is it possible to become Elite? Or do you have to be born into those high circles? The word doesn't owe me anything sure, but then why does the world pay those in high society so damn much?? Why should I live in torment?
>>
Pls respond
>>
Stop having low self esteem.
>>
>>17992158
Honestly, you just have to stop giving a fuck. The moment you realize how insignificant other peoples' lives are, you'll feel better. who fucking cares what they're doing. they don't fucking matter.
It takes a while to stop giving a fuck. You start by lying to yourself about it. Keep lying about it. "I don't give a fuck that my slutty ex fucked every one of my old friends and nobody told me." (example)
One day, that lie will become believable to you. The next day, that lie becomes the truth.
my group of friends call it false motivation.
>>
File: 5512062_orig[1].jpg (155KB, 841x622px) Image search: [Google]
5512062_orig[1].jpg
155KB, 841x622px
You know what my sister does for a living?

She's an accountant making $250k a year doing high-level money management stuff for a fortune 500 company. She's got a fantastic husband (great guy, love him to death; the brother I wished I had when I was a kid) and two awesome kids.

My mother's a nurse practitioner who's perfectly middle class in her own right and has her own expensive hobbies she can fund with her own money any time she wants (horses).

My father's a full-blown neuro surgeon who makes mad dosh, although he has to travel all over the goddamn country to do it. He loves his work and loves to travel.

You know what I want to do with my life?

Raise sheep.

And I'm OK with that.
>>
You probably don't care that you aren't the best long distance runner in the world, or that you aren't the world record holder for most backflips done in 1 minute.

So, you care that these other people are better than you when they are better at doing what you put value into. But you forget that many people do not care at all about what you care about, they are not jealous of the people you're jealous of, because they have different opinions about what they think is important.

What you put value into is your business, and any jealousness you feel is simply you not being willing to put in the effort to improve yourself past what you currently are,
>>
>>17992158

Stop thinking about other people.

It's a trap. You will only compare yourself to those with more, but do you ever compare yourself to someone with less?

Our psyche, and I don't know why, is geared to constantly shit on ourselves. No matter what you do, you will always find a way to detract from it.

Face it, the last seconds of jumping off of a 11 story building will be "I bet a real winner would have access to a taller building, or a historic monument".

We all do it. Stop. The only reality that matters is your own. Focus on you, and be grateful for what you have, because there is always much less out there.

Also, the richest guy I know, a very smart and well educated Surgeon, who was born with a trust fund has a wife that cheats on him, friends that tease him, and is losing his hair at a record pace. Everyone else's life maybe not be a peachy as you see, because no one brags that they can't get an erection, are swimming in debt, or literally cry in their car after work.

You have some control over your reality, and you choose to see yourself as lesser, and never able to be great.

I get it, whenever I'm in Manhattan, I see the penthouse apartments, and know that I don't have what it takes to raise a family in that luxury. Bums me out until I get my head cleared out.
>>
>>17992432
Do you know that sheep?
>>
>>17992463
No, just a pic of a Merino I pulled off of google.
>>
>>17992158
I think your problem is your comparing yourself to other people. It's really counter productive and can cause depression. Do what you WANT TO do. Fuck what other people are doing. For instance a majority of my friends want to go to college. They constantly mock me for wanting to join the merchant navy after I graduate. I couldn't give flying fuck. Fuck what other people think OP. Achieve your goals.
>>
Money's important sure, but who fucking cares about being rich, man.
>>
>>17992539
>Do what you WANT TO do. Fuck what other people are doing.

I want to get laid. Fuck what other women are doing, fuck if they consent. I want my dick in their vaginas pumping all kinds of jizz, so I'm going to follow your advice and become a rapist.
>>
>>17992158
Do you know why you even care about being the "Elite"?

Do you think your mental situation would somehow improve if you magically attained "Elite" status?

Since you claim you are mediocre you have some place to look up to, something tangible in your sight just out of your reach.
Imagine being on the top of a mountain going through the motions just to stay there as you stare off the edge into nothingness.

With your mindset even if you were there you would be unfulfilled. And I can tell you plenty of people on Wall Street feel trapped and aspirationless despite having millions to their name.
>>
>>17992158
OP, you have drive. It's called drive -- it's insatiable, and for good reason.

You think some elite were born into it? Sure, they were. But there are some elite that work for it. They had what you had -- the urge to constantly do better.

I don't think it's bad to compare yourself to others. Hell, you're already pretty high status already compared to a majority of people in the world. You know what's great? You're not happy with it. So you'll do something to change that and get an even higher status -- most people wouldn't do this and settle in life, they get complicit.

Sure, you'll eventually find that constantly comparing yourself to others will drag you down, or make you depressed, but at the end of the day, who cares? You're pushing yourself because you want to be one of the top.

Don't let other people in this thread tell you it's not OK to be like this. It's completely OK -- in fact, I'd say it's a great trait to have.
>>
Don't listen to the other faggots in this thread who are telling you not to care and "just do what makes you happy". You want to be achieve, it's just your version of farming sheep or what the fuck else people want to do. Respect it.

The issue is that the "elite" as you call it are not born into it. Some may be a bit lucky, but most earned it. OP there is nothing stopping you from this goal accept yourself. The reason you feel bad is because you want something you don't want to work for.

You're lucky enough to know what you want in life. Most people don't even get that far. Now that you know you need to take it. You need to make it happen.
>>
>>17993752
>Do you think your mental situation would somehow improve if you magically attained "Elite" status?

Yes. Absolutely yes I do.
>>
>>17992158
So stop whining and beat out the people you envy. The top people in any field are not the ones who were at the top when they began, but the ones who determined to climb past them. Your envy and anger can be powerful fuels to your ambitiousness.
>>
>>17994058
That's where my mind is going.

I just cut off all my friends. The old me was average, and you are the sum of the 5 people you interact the most with- so I chucked them.

I will do this alone, I will step on toes, blackmail people, backstab, grind my ass off, by any means necessary, to become elite. To get the most power, money, hottest women, best body, everything I can. And when I do, I'm going to rub it in the faces of all the "friends" who held me back.
>>
>>17992997
Kek
>>
>>17992158
envy is a personality flaw that you should work on, instead of feeding it with strange ideas about achieving excess
>>
File: 1480617011490.jpg (33KB, 478x497px) Image search: [Google]
1480617011490.jpg
33KB, 478x497px
>>17992997
>>
File: 1483568813515.png (554KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
1483568813515.png
554KB, 600x365px
Correct these problems by being better.
>>
>>17994484
Nice try but you can't pull me into mediocrity

Lots of flawed personalities make it to the top. The psychotic manipulative "friend" has flaws yet he fucks your wife. The selfish woman who divorced her rich husband and collects alimony is probably an bitch but she made it out on top. Steve Jobs was a huge asshole but made it out on top as Apples CEO. Kanye west is a fucking basket case yet he's fucking Kanye West.

id rather be a flawed jacked partner getting my dick sucked in a Dubai nightclub than a normal, balanced 9-5er who goes to happy hours "with the bros" and plays overwatch on the weekends
>>
>>17994514
You sound like a sociopath. I'm surprised you haven't made it to the upper echelons of society already.
>>
>>17992158
Read philosophy. Become the ubermensch. Live your life you fucking faggot.

Jk real advice is get a hobby that isn't fucking video games and your life will improve drastically. Something that makes your mind clear. Find the zen. It'll take a while gaurenteed. Mine is music production.
>>
>>17992438
God damn anon this is one of the best posts I've read on /adv/. Good shit homeboi
>>
Okay I'm going to gloss over the whole Patrick Bateman stuff you have going on here, that's too deep for me to work through in a message.
Just ask yourself: do you want to be the person trapped in a pissing contest with others your entire life? Do you want to be the person who defines success by whether you impress others and do all the "cool stuff"? Basically, do you want to be vapid? Because it is, in its own way. It's a petty little world of knowing the right people and keeping up appearances. Which doesn't mean that you cannot be an engaging and interesting person, but a lot of people end up in those circles because they were chasing more challenging and/or selfless goals than wanting to be alpha ape.

Look up "big fish big pond". Read up on this stuff. It'll give you an idea of your out of touch sense of reality. I mean, compared to really average people you are by all means already quite accomplished for being in a school like that to begin with. You just lose sight of that when you are surrounded by people so successful that in any other situation they would be a tiny minority.
>>
File: 1485146484591.jpg (19KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
1485146484591.jpg
19KB, 379x379px
>>17992425
>Honestly, you just have to stop giving a fuck.
>>17992460
>Stop thinking about other people.
>>17992565
>who fucking cares about being rich, man.

A B S U R D I S T

T R A S H
>>
>>17994753
>they were chasing more challenging and/or selfless goals than wanting to be alpha ape.

This is a massive lie. You are a liar. A man who lies.
>>
>>17994764
Well, fair enough, to actually get to the top of the top you need to be fairly ruthless.

Let me phrase it differently - it is one thing to want to get in that position because you want to be the best at what you do. But what OP describes is just the adult version of lying awake at night because you're not the school jock.
>>
You just need to have a clear objective you want to attain and the willpower to pull it off. Brandon Sanderson and Patrick Rothfuss were poorfags but they had a dream and desire and never gave up on it, now they're swimming in money. Most people in history not born into it didn't reach "elite" status until their late 30s-50s, hell, most of them were complete nobodies until then.
>>
>>17994775
>But what OP describes is just the adult version of lying awake at night because you're not the school jock.

You have to be obsessed with a goal to reach it. This is part of obsessing
>>
>>17994779
But OP is obsessed with his goal to be "the man". He's not obsessed with his goal to be the best professional within his field. That's a huge difference. You can be obsessed with becoming the best professor or whatever and still also crave power and social standing, but that's different from it being the end in itself.

Note how OP did not give any reason/motivation relating to anything else than being superior.
>>
>>17992158
You think you have a chip on your shoulder? Let me introduce you to me.

I dropped out of high school. Had no friends. Barely have a family. I've been fucked, ridiculed, and ostracised all my life.

But that didn't stop me.

I never went to college, or university. I never even went passed grade 11. I was abused and neglected and left to my devices where I buried myself and nurtured an addiction to the Internet. A pool of endless knowledge.

I was a virgin and deeply wanted to experience sex. Eventually, I did. I was an uneducated fool without a job and eventually I did door to door sales where I learned a plethora of skills and information, about people, businesses, negotiating, reasoning, understanding, the value of listening and learning. I wanted to feel more pussy around my cock, and eventually used my skills as a sales person to grab dates and meet all kinds of women. Smart and incredible women that taught me unintentionally. I picked up certain nuances from them like a sponge. I dated a girl who could read insanely fast and retain knowledge and thus I became more interested in reading (never liked to read books.) I constantly made the goal to digest a whole book within a certain amount of time.

I never understood the importance of goal setting until I had to live on the back of commission work. Straight commission. No hourly pay. Raw work.

Now I am constantly improving my lifestyle. Learning the intricacies of cooking. Got a banging hot new girlfriend. Have a wardrobe of suits, ties, shoes and other trinkets I never thought I'd wear in my life. I make great cash in sales and am on my way of becoming a great speaker. I can literally become a PR speaker through the power of selling myself.

I went from doing shoddy cafe work to door to door sales to retail. And on paper I have no education, but through my experiences I understand basic psychology, sciences, law, history, business, among other things.

The world really is your oyster.
>>
>>17992158
>The laws of the jungle apply: the most powerful, superior specimen get the prize
well at least you're not the weakest lol.

some people are born with better deals than others, best not to let yourself get reminded of this all the time.
>>
>>17994909
>some people are born with better deals than others, best not to let yourself get reminded of this all the time.

I know. From my POV, this is me rebelling against reality. I'm rebelling against what's unfair, so I can climb the ranks. Life isn't fair, and neither am I. It's either this- struggle until I die, or I accept defeat, and die anyways.

The world is truly a dark place. The next step will be for me to unlearn the boundaries of society. Stealing, cheating, sabotage, all the "sins"- I have to become numb to them if I am to get to the top.
>>
>>17992432
This anon gets it ...
>>
>>17994514
Tbh you sound like a faggot anyway who will never be happy so you're not really worth helping, and it's probably for the best you have no friends
>>
>>17995036
Keep saying that

Your wife will be moaning something else when i fuck her ass
>>
Get gud.
>>
OP, I still fail to understand what you're trying to achieve. What is it exactly that you want, or in other words what does 'elite' mean to you? How are you approaching the status that you want to attain? What is your profession? Do you want to be a renown politician? A scientist? An entertainer? Or do you simply want to be rich?

All of these are very different things, although within all these fields the status of 'elite' is attainable, I suppose.

Also, how old are you? No offense, but you sound very directionless and filled with teenage-tier angst.
>>
>>17995241
I'm 24. Elite in mind is someone of high socia status and powerful. A political figure, a partner at a firm, a founder of a successful startup, a d1/professional athlete, a famous actor, something that immediately garners awe. Or it could be the person who got born into an elite wealthy family, went to Harvard, and is on their way to becoming a lawyer/banker.

I guess "prestige" is what I'm after. Prestige, social status and power. those lead to control and true freedom. If I'm not that, I'm one of the losers hypnotizing themselves with "do what you want man you only yolo once" bullshit because they failed their goals
>>
>>17995538
>A political figure, a partner at a firm, a founder of a successful startup, a d1/professional athlete, a famous actor, something that immediately garners awe. Or it could be the person who got born into an elite wealthy family, went to Harvard, and is on their way to becoming a lawyer/banker.

So which one? You do realize that all of these require completely different set of actions to achieve?

>Prestige, social status and power. those lead to control and true freedom.

Power over what? If you're talking about personal freedom then I suppose money is what you're after, you honestly don't even need that much to achieve it.

If you're talking about power over people, then lol, it's once again adolescent dick stroking.

>I'm one of the losers hypnotizing themselves with "do what you want man you only yolo once" bullshit because they failed their goals

The vast majority of people don't even aim that high, there is nothing to hypnotize yourself about.

Seriously, I don't think you've answered my question. You are 24, what have you achieved by now, i.e what is your status in life? You just keep mentioning random prestigious positions without talking about yourself.

Also, your approach to the problem is retarded. Instead of focusing on one field, becoming 'elite' at it and enjoying the subsequent fruits of your labor, you seem to put the carriage in front of the horse - you use your potential field (any field apparently) to achieve "prestige". In turn you are already dripping with butthurt and keep spouting these delusional power fantasies about backstabbing, cheating, and other ebin "I'm such a cool sociopath, hehe, MOMS GONNA FREAK" memes. This isn't going to work you nigger. Life is not a movie.

I'm sorry, but you just don't sound like someone in their mid 20s. Did your parents shelter you? Or are you perhaps a NEET currently?
>>
>>17992158

Are you seriously an adult?

You sound like a 16 year old edgelord.
>>
>>17995950
I'm working in one of the areas I mentioned right now. I'm not going to mention which cuz internet, but I'm at a 'barely average' firm.

>Life is not a movie.

Nigger have you actually met a partner? Have you been on the inside of recruiting? Be close to the inside of a sex scandal? (read: a liberated feminist undergrad sucking off a higher up to turn that internship into a full-time, it happens way more often than you think).

The backstabbing is real. The cheating is real. The fuck are you, some autistic STEMlord or are you a plumber? Real life isn't some action packed movie sure, but when you see the dark side of people that often, life loses a lot of its light and normalcy.
>>
File: 1484285909713.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
1484285909713.gif
3MB, 414x382px
>>17992158

>Is it possible to become Elite?

Becoming the "elite" won't cure your insecurity. You could fuck every girl in the entire world and still feel rejected.

The great illusion of money, success and power is that everyone thinks that once they achieve it they won't be able to find any more reasons to hate themselves but what pains and kills a lot of famous, powerful people is the stark realization that even at the top of the mountain, with all the money and adoration in the world they still can't look at themselves in the mirror and see anything else other than a failure.

Do yourself a favor and don't delude yourself into thinking that money and success will fix you.
>>
>>17992158
I can relate to you, but now that I am older and wiser I see life thrligh a different light. I've seen children delivered and born, as the woman screams in pain and agony. I have seen close friends and family die suddenly, or wither away slowly and painfully. I have seen best friends fall out. I have seen divorce. I have seen war.

You know what dude? Life is so short and stupid you need to forget about work and money and care more about the people that are in your life. How can you be happy with them. How can you make them happy? How can they make you happy? Experiences. There is so much shit to do and try you shouldn't even be thinking about work. Whats the point? You are going to die. Do you want to spend 80% of your life thinking and worrying about work and then BOOM youre an old useless fuck and you get a kick on the ass for retirenment. Fuck that noise. Work is a lifestyle and joy for alot of people but for me....its just a way to pay my bills and allow me to enjoy the real treasures of life.
>>
>>17992432
SHEEP KING FTW
>>
As a guy working in finance all I can say is that success is a function of willpower and intelligence. Any guy with reasonable intelligence can succeed in this industry to a decent extent if he puts in sufficient effort. If they don't think it's worth the effort then they have nothing to complain about.
>>
>>17996820
Also it's not really that fun. All I do is work in a suit until I get home to watch anime, browse the internet and repeat the next day. Even when I do feel a bit elite, it's a lonely feeling.
>>
Your fate is sealed the moment you are conceived.

Everyone is a victim of circumstance, one way or another. Monarch or pauper, you have no say over the life you are born into.

We live in a world where good looks, extroversion, charisma and sociopathic traits are what get you ahead. If you don't have the exact particular blend of traits, childhood experiences, brain development and all manner of other variables, then you will never be anything other than "average". At best.

The vast majority of people alive on this planet today are low IQ and live in poverty. The vast majority of people who have ever existed throughout human history lived in poverty their whole lives and died young.

You are are a Millennial existing in an era where the pressures of materialism and media influence have never been so severe. You are not even aware of just how conditioned and indoctrinated you are. You are stuck on the Hedonic treadmill and it is unlikely that you will ever get off. All you can do is try, over time, to reduce your expectations. To delude yourself into thinking that you could ever become "elite" at this stage in your life is absurd. You either have it, and the opportunities and privileges that go with it, or you don't.

There is no cure for your particular malaise. Unless you are somehow able to renounce your cravings a considerable amount, unless you are able to somehow find genuine happiness with the simple things in life and cultivate a deep sense of gratitude and contentment with the hand that genetics and circumstance have dealt you, you will be miserable until the day you die. Which may well be sooner than you expect.
>>
Fucking kill them and consume their flesh to attain their power, Mr Law-of-the-Jungle.
>>
>>17992158
>Is it possible to become Elite
Yes, I was born in an average family. Everything I earned from Olympiad medals to scholarship all started from heuristics.
This anon gets it
>>17995129
:)

t. Princetonian
>>
>>17996859
I'm going to target people like you.
>>
>>17992565
>liberals will believe this
>>
>>17994710
>You sound like a sociopath. I'm surprised you haven't made it to the upper echelons of society already.
where does this meme come from? sociopathy doesn't equal succes
>>17994733
What are some examples of real hobbies with zen?
>>17996859
>im part of the elite
>posts on 4chan
seems likely :-)
>>
>>17992158
I don't think you should neck yourself OP then you lose the chance to become what you describe as elite. You're right, the people who have put in more work or won the birth lottery, normally get betting doctors, food, significant others, cars, ect.

If you want to become the elite, you need to understand how people get rich and that's either by talent ex: acting, singing, ect. Or, by creating a buisness or investing in stocks. A majority of people will just flock to you if you make over 100kusd a year.

The hard part is of course getting there, first pick a route you want to go, and then research it and when you think you're done researching keep researching it until you think you have the best product, idea, investment, ect.

Start creating goals op and if you fail there is no need to neck yourself take that expirence reinvest all that effort and make it happen, goals can be shot term and create a systematic way to approach it. Don't get suck in triangle memes like Amway, create your own path. GL
>>
>>17997112
>A majority of people will just flock to you if you make over 100kusd a year.

Lol
>>
>>17997126
Not kidding, average income is 50k. Why do you think doctors, lawyers, management positions all have attractive partners?
>>
>>17997136

I know everyone on 4chan easily makes 500k+ usd/year, but seriously come on, 100k isn't that big of a salary. It definitely is a plus in a lot of areas in life, but to say that people "flock" to you is retarded, you're not some superstar.

t. someone who has highly paid friends
>>
>>17997138
L0l as long as you don't look dog shit and reinvest a percent of your salary I'm sure people will be more inclined to be your partner.
>>
>>17992432
Love you do you need a wife?
>>
>>17992432
Sleep tight shepherd
>>
>>17992432
This guy gets it.
>>
>>17997152
I will choke you slowly bitch
>>
>>17997359
based, red-pilled, alpha
>>
>>17997553
Lol violence against women's is going to skyrocket and I pray to god you get brutally murdered. I would've said raped but you'd probably enjoy it you fuck
>>
>>17997576
Keep talking dirty to me you nasty boy I love it
>>
>>17992158

> superior specimen get the prize

What prize dude. Pick a prize you can get, then enjoy getting it. That's all. Even if you become elite, someone will be more elite than you. If your needs are met already and you can't be happy where you are, you will also not be able to be happy by moving up, since the cause of your unhappiness is your perception that others are ahead of you.
>>
>>17998188
you too shall burn
>>
>>17992158
Try harder or stop griping.
>>
There's no way OP isn't a troll, I refuse to believe this isn't some kind of elaborate ruse.
>>
You will never be happy if you always compare yourself to others because there will always be someone better. Worry about your own life before you worry about someone else's.
>>
>>17992322
Heya Jeb!
>>
>>17999111
Dude everyone compares you to others. Life is filled with winners and losers. Comparison is competition.

I want a hot, firm bodied intelligent girl who will love me and a har emt interest s and intellectual curiosity. So do 10000 other Chads. I have to BEAT THEM to get what I want. I will be compared. I must win.

Take your cuckshit somewhere else
>>
>>17999368
you make a pretty good point

waiting for /adv/ to refute this
>>
All the "just stop caring" advice is such unimaginable level of retarded trash that I'm surprised people can spew it without gagging. The true purpose of it is trying to get people to somehow accept the fact they're less successful and be happy in mediocrity or worse. When they shouldn't. No one has to, or should have to be satisfied with having less than someone else. True, sometimes there's no way to claw your way out of mediocrity. Society is garbage at providing opportunities if you make certain mistakes - not even shit like a criminal record, even. Major in the wrong field, and all you'll get is snide commentary and people telling you that your past, dumb teenager self really should have known better because of reasons, But fuck that. It's the societal need for some people to accept being part of the masses, because it requires those masses to survive - and it's a way for people to feel better about themselves because either they get to pat themselves on the back for 'helping' someone, or they propagate their own mentality. But it's all also a sign that people forget that one doesn't get to truly choose what makes them happy, what they want to do, what it takes for them to be satisfied. There's no reason why they should self-brainwash in order to be happy.
>>
>>17992158
The best you can ever hope for is to move up one layer of the social strata in your lifetime. Sadly sounds like you fell for the be what you want to be nonsense. That's a shame I suppose, but how you're feeling is a consequence of society denying nature over nurture. Accept your lot in life and prepare your children for moving up further, assuming they aren't failures. Have at least four, since one is hopefully going to be worth half a shit.
>>
>>17999564
Thank you for this
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.