[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting a conv. with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Hey I need advice.
When I start talking to a girl and for example i ask her what is she doing and she just answers normally how do i go on like idk what to say next maybe "ok sound fun" what then. have any advice
>>
>>17991808

Are you flirting with her?

Do you know her or is she a rando?
>>
i just want to have a friendly talk to get to know her better
>>
>>17991830

Why? Why do you wabt to talk to her?
>>
I kinda like her but i want to get to know her better for now
>>
>>17991834

You like how she looks. You don't know her.

Aproaching a girl like this won't work for you mate. You have nothing in common to use as a starting point and you clearly are not socially adept enough to inprovise. Gook luck next time.
>>
i know her we are friends but we never talked on facebook and shes like a new friend so idk how to start talking
>>
>>17991849

Are you 15? The board is 18+
>>
jesus christ i came here for advice and i end up beeing interrogated can u help me or not
>>
>>17991863
But for real how old are you that can help us with your situation.

Just shoot the shit with her.
>>
>>17991863

No, we can't. There's no magic stribg of words to make any girl pay attention to you. The fact that you don't give any details about your relationship with her reveals you have none. She is just a pretty girl you know. And that's not enough tto start talking without looking lile a creep. So we can't help you.
>>
>>17991889

4chan is a very toxic place. People come here to be assholes. There are better ways to talk this things out that here.

Just talk to her. Ask her about her day and share yours. Talk about anime, whatever. If she doesn't talk back move on. Don't overthink this.
>>
>>17991889
i had a similar friend some years ago, she was introverted and she literally had no interest talking to me even though i was polite and all that bs, i would recommend you to just stay as friends with her since she is a little sociopathic like you said and manipulative, if you choose to continue talking with her one way to make her interested in you and making convos easier is to be misterious, ask a lot about her and don´t tell much about you, that way she will have more interest in conversations and will be more open, also if you dont want to get friendzoned don´t give her advice when she talks about her life, girls want someone to listen to their bullshit not a life advisor and don´t spill your spaghetti, be patient and don´t rush talking about more controversial stuff until you know her better
>>
>>17991948
plus you are probably getting banned, don´t say your age in 4chan and on the internet overall
>>
>>17991889
underage faggot
>>
>>17991889
underageb&
delete this post before you get kicked off, kiddo
>>
File: 1483918622507.png (942KB, 863x618px) Image search: [Google]
1483918622507.png
942KB, 863x618px
>>17991889
Just pretend you're 18 and in high school like everyone else on this board.
>>
>>17991808
Do not expect her to bring the conversation. Talk about what she is doing, for this you need to know things. And when she steers the conversation, let her do that, let her pick the angle and tone of the conversation, if you talk about roller skates and she steers the conversation to ice skating, go with it, and if she steers the conversation towards her love for cheesy 80's movies go with that too. Do not demand to stay on your topic. And never ask for digits or a date before you have had several good conversations. She will be like, why would i want to have coffee with you, we have nothing to talk about. Let things flow.
>>
im 18 prove me wrong 4chan
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.