[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked over by friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 4.jpg (36KB, 214x160px)
4.jpg
36KB, 214x160px
Today i found out that my personal relationships are fucked, and feel like I've been lied to for over a month.
I need advice but its a pretty complex situation so i'll lay it all out as best i can. In october my best friend and housemate introduced me to a girl that joined his uni cycling group, we all got along great, but shes was in the middle of breaking up with her bf and finding a new place. Come november she wanted a job and we got her in to work at a place with us. Friend has to take a month off work and me and her end up getting along great alone.
Around Christmas we start talking loads and we spend a great new years together at mine alone just up all night talking and messing about. Tell friend and he says we'd be good together but that it wouldn't work with us all being friends, in his club and that we now work together too. i acknowledge it but after she has a week away i ignore it and i decide to go slowly and just keep texting and meeting up with her in a group.
Now yesterday we went out another great night and really starting to like each other and progress. Today i get told by friend that he and her slept together a few times between late October and up to Christmas, and that she agreed to tell me after new years as she liked me. Bear in mind friend has a long term gf that also lives with us, but I've known him to do this kind of thing in the past few years.
Now i'm just pissed off feeling that I've been lied to and this whole thing is just a mess as we only really have this very small circle of us friends.
I apologise for the wall of text just wracking my brain trying to get my head around everything. They're now not getting along because of this, He's apologised profusely and just wants us to be cool, as has she. She is saying that she likes me, never saw him that way just a mistake and that she doesn't wanna lose me.
what do you guys think i should do? how do i get over this?
thanks for any responses
>>
i know i messed up the paragraphs so its hard to read but i really appreciate anyone that takes the time to and try and help.
>>
if u hate non virgins so much just fuck off, plus nobody "lied" to you.

or kys
>>
>>17991567
She's not your girlfriend. She doesn't owe you anything. She's not obligated to not fuck other guys. She didn't do anything wrong.

Your friend, on the other hand, seems like a piece of shit for multiple reasons.
>>
>>17991567

Sounds like you took too long to fuck her and your friend didn't

Take it as a lesson not to take 3 months to get with a girl. Nobody waits that long in 2017
>>
You're gonna tell the gf she's been cheated on, right?

>>17991800
>She didn't do anything wrong.

She had sex with someone in a relationship. That's shitty.
>>
op here.
i dont hate non virgins, but you have to admit its different when its a mate compared to a stranger.

i agree its not like them fucking before is any of my business or should matter that much but (see above) & its more them not saying anything.

any yeah i didn't instantly go to fuck someone coming out of a relationship who i didn't know that well. but yeah i agree i've messed about for too long, just makes sense now why they delayed stuff
>>
>>17991567
I'd drop them both and start over with a new set of friends but you clearly don't have the balls for it since you're here. It wouldn't even be a thought process for me.
>>
>>17991567
Choose the friend or the girl, but not both.

Itll eat at you the whole relationship
>>
>>17991567
Start fishing in another watering hole; get better friends, stop being a victim.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.