[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She responds with one-liners and emoticons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>She responds with one-liners and emoticons
>>
>>17991547

With no more context, all we can say is: She isn't interested in talking with you. Though break. Move on. Good luck.
>>
>>17991550
>implying women are mentally capable of constructing a sentence longer than 8 words
>>
>>17991554
They are when they are actually interested, sorry lad.
>>
;)
>>
>responds with liners
>never initiates conversations
>whenever I ask her to hang out she always agrees, we always have loads of sex and chat for ages

Somebody explain.
>>
>>17991547
>>>17991550
>>implying women are mentally capable of constructing a

Tldr ;) :) XD
>>
>>17991554
Such a well read gentleman
>>
>>17991561

You are a fuck/emotional buddy. She isn't invested in you, but has fun with you. She won't call you when she has a problem or when she is happy. She doesn't think about you unless you remind her you exist.

Have fun with her but realize she doesn't want a relationship with you.
>>
>>17991571
Oh well.

Guess she'll be good practice for when I find a girl that actually wants a relationship.
>>
>>17991573
They're two completely different things, you dimwit.
Enjoy the no strings attached sex though
>>
>>17991598
Fuck off roastie.
>>
>>17991561
>never initiates conversations

This one is always the sure sign. Especially if you've hung out in-person.

If you've gone out with her or invited her out and she doesn't even send an occasional 'hows it's going' or something, it's dead in the water.
>>
>>17991716
But we constantly hang out, have sex and she's always super happy to see me.
>>
>>17991716
This and...

>initiates conversation only to largely ignore your responses

She just wants to check-in and enjoy knowing she has your attention.
>>
>keeps on tagging me in interesting/funny images online
>rarely apps me

What does she want
>>
>>17991724
If you're at all seriously romantically interested in her, I'd at least be suspicious, my guy.

Like >>17991571 said, it sounds like you're basically a no strings attached source of fun. She's getting sex, attention, and social outlets without really have to put any work or energy into it on her end.

Of course she's happy to see you. You give her all the benefits of a relationship without having to actually be in one.
>>
>>17991736
She basically provides the same things for me though so I guess it's kinda fair.
>>
>>17991756

No one said it was unfair. We are saying you shouldn't expect this to develop into an actual BF/GF relationship. That's seems unlikely to happen, so just enjoy the casual fun.
>>
>>17991547
>you text her
>>
Not everyone is big on texting. The amount of in-depth interpretation from the lack of context given by op you guys are dishing out is amazing. If she enjoys spending time with you and has sex with you don't overanalyze it too much.
>>
>>17991736
True, except that you're actively seeking it out and she isn't.

Like I said, I personally would be suspicious. If it's working for you then don't worry about it. I do know some girls who genuinely mean well but just still have that silly HS girl mindset of "Well of course not I'm not supposed to do anything. That's the guy's job" and haven't yet learned that the relationships that go anywhere are based on feelings of reciprocity.
>>
>>17991769
It's not overanalysis, it's basic logic.

Someone likes hanging out with you and having sex with you. Fine. But ALL it means is that they like hanging out with you and having sex with you.

If you want more, you've still got some questions to ask.
>>
>>17991547
>OP makes thread with one line of greentext and a Pepe meme
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.