[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why am i so single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I can never get past the dating stage w people. Im pretty, slim, 19, relatively smart. never had a relationship. im a fkn virgin too like come on isnt that a kink for some people. I've always been the clown of the friendship group so its not lack of humour. im just sick of it, no body wants to take thinks further. fuck im not even picky. i would date girls, guys, fat, skinny. its honestly not about looks for me. so why am i so fkn single.
>>
>>17991218

Because you're desperate and lack any sort of individualism or confidence.

Being a virgin isn't a fetish unless you're a chick. Which I mean, if you are a chick.. I can help you with that.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
im a chick. yea maybe u propose a good point. but it seems the girls people go for are the least individual
>>
Where you at I'll date you bby
>>
australia m8
>>
Buy me a plane ticket and you got a deal I'm 6'2 and decent looking but I'm a desperate loser like you
>>
>>17991218
pics?
>>
lets just get all the desperate losers together, that could be fun
>>
Go do something else first. Get over the fact that you are single. Learn to love yourself first. Then address your problems.
>>
>>17991218
>pretty, slim, 19, relatively smart. never had a relationship
>pretty
yeaaaah
>>
finally some real advice.
>>
>>17991239

Really, if you can't figure out that cliche textbook answer on your own I doubt you're
>relatively smart
>>
Be my LDR gf
>>
>>17991248
hit me where it hurt
>>
>>17991230

you entered this thread with no boyfriend

now you have like 5
>>
All manner of thing shall be well! Don't worry!
>>
If you're pretty, slim and intelligent, you could literally walk up to any guy in the street, say "Hey, you look cute, look heres my number ;)" and by the end of the day you'd have ten dates.
>>
you're a girl just find some hot guy and talk to him and you're going to be fucking by the end of the night.

if you're a girl and you can't get laid you're either unironically mentally disabled or a landwhale. if you're a guy and a virgin it's probably because you're a loser. even if you're a loser it doesn't matter if you're a girl.
>>
You're either ugly or you're doing something that turns people off. Or both.

If you can get dates, but can't take it further my guess is that you come off as weird, unpleasant or creepy. Try to figure out what it is and change it. If you have no idea what it might be you could ask your friends or the people you dated about it. Most likely your friends know some of your qualities/defects better than you do.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.