[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Immunity system

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: What is Maximalist Running LPF.jpg (40KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
What is Maximalist Running LPF.jpg
40KB, 620x350px
I have been suffering from cold, bacteria and other shit like 6 times a year.

I fucked up my immunity system to the point that I have to use antibiotics for about 4 times a year (alcohol, cigarettes, caffeine, not enough sleep, garbage food, no sports at all, not even fucking walking).

What do I do. I had a shitty immune system all of my life but at the moment when I', 24 and should be at my prime health, I'm fucking suffering from sickness too much. All of my friends and doing the same shit as I am and they are fine.

What's the problem? What do I do?
>>
Excersize and stop taking drugs unless you absolutely need it. Also be aware of your habits.
>>
>>17991221

I'm trying to lower the amount of drugs, but sometimes it takes like a week or two to get better.

And with which excersize I should start with? Swimming? Cardio?
>>
Cigarettes do make you a lot more susceptible to lung infection. The smoke paralyzes and eventually wipes out microscopic hairs that brush away junk inside your lungs (they grow back though). I had a constant cough through the last months that only went away recently after I quit, so I guess it was getting pretty shitty in there. If you're feeling like you're having a cold that just doesn't go away, that might be part of the reason.

My advice is just try to quit smoking first. Maybe cut back on the booze as well, because personally I smoke twice as much when I'm getting drunk.

You should look at all those things you listed, because the immune system thrives in healthy habits. And cardio makes everything better, trust me.
>>
>>17991314

Good point. Thanks. I'm actually a light smoker (about a pack of cigarettes per week). But yeah, I think my main problem is a lack of activity. I have a good metabolism, skinny af and do nothing about it.

The cold which I get, often develops to sinusitis.
>>
>>17991209
First, do a blood exam and check you're doing good.

Then, fix your lifestyle: stop smoking, stop getting drunk - you can drink in moderation, have coffee in moderation. Sleep 8 hours every day, and make sure you have a routine. Exercise (cardio: swimming, running, whatever works for you) and eat healthy (fruits, vegetables).
>>
>>17991322

The real pain in the ass is that even light smoking can cause that, since it only takes about two cigs to knock out the lungs' ability to clean themselves for an entire day. So eventually, unless you're the very epitome of health in every other part of life, you're gonna feel it.

I fucking loved smoking, man, but there were just too many drawbacks and I felt like trash while thinking about them.
>>
>>17991328

I'm thinking of swimming activity 3 times a week. And about that sleep, I feel when my immune system gets demolished after 4-5 hours sleep.

>>17991349

Recently I have read about light smoking and it scares the shit out of me the fact that it's just a little less shittier than heavy smoking.

Thanks anon's. I'm really thinking of quitting smoking for good.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.