[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advise... Tonight im seeing my girlfriend for dinner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1485160600709.jpg (25KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485160600709.jpg
25KB, 600x482px
Need some advise...

Tonight im seeing my girlfriend for dinner at some Chinese restaurant, mainly to loosen the mood as its been a rough week and i have a few things id like to talk about but not sure how exactly how to word it...

Early this week, she found out her sister is pregnant. She went pretty much mental over it as the guy the sister is with has kids with another woman and he has neglected them and i guess my partner fears this may happen with the sister. Thing is, they dont get along. My gf found out about it from the parents and is mad at them for not telling her about it. Pretty much going to the point of disowning the family... Now here I am being a good partner and supporting her but i feel like my gf is really over reacted.

I go speak to the parents and ask them thier side of the story. Maybe try salvage everyones relationship so we all get along again. My partner finds out and gets even more mad literally yelling top of her lungs that its over and to get out. Btw, she got really physical too. Flailing at me. I just krpt pushing her back onto to bed but i thought alright, ill leave... Goes ahead and un relationship on fb. Its been 2 days now and i thought id send her a message telling how i still care and love her and decided to have dinner tonight.

I want to have a constructive conversation about what happen with out turning into another "domestic". Just dont know how.

Ive spoken to some of my mates bout it and they rekon im way to nice of a guy to let that happen as someone esle would have knocked the teeth out of her for that behaviour. I could never but i dont know...
The domestic doesn't really bother me at all, its the way she just reacted not even letting me tell her my intentions...
>>
>>17991089
Clever Girl is pretty good.

Anyway I think why she got so upset is because she feels like everyone is against her, and the fact that you went to talk to her parents without her permission tells her that you're gonna wind up undermining her and being against her too.

But your thread is a little confusing. Did you two agree to have dinner or what?
>>
You made a thread about this already. Get rid of her, she's a fucking psycho. I don't care that you've been together 4 years or whatever, a mentally stable person does not react this way.
>>
I just want to add that she doesnt have any friends irl but lots of guy friends on fb... Just dont get that she cant have a discussion with me, her boyfriend of 4 years about it but can have it witj a total stranger online...
>>
>>17991098
>Just dont get that she cant have a discussion with me, her boyfriend of 4 years about it but can have it witj a total stranger online...
You're doing the same thing right now.
>>
>>17991093
Yes true but wasnt able to get a reply before it got archived.

Do you think telling her that ive thought about not taking her back might have her thinking about what she has done?
>>
>>17991104
Lol good point... Only rebuttal to that is that we are anons where is the guys are just white knighting.
>>
>>17991106
No, grow some balls and some self respect and just dump her. Her reaction, plus the physical violence, is just unacceptable in a relationship. She's allowed to disagree with her sister's decision, but taking it out on people like that is disgusting.
>>
>>17991112
Both of you just want someone to vent to and offer advice, there really isn't much difference. Strangers are strangers.
>>
>>17991114
Fair enough, it is something ive been considering heaps... Dinner is in another 2 hours
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.