[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was diagnosed with hypersomnia and the doctors said i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I was diagnosed with hypersomnia and the doctors said i have 15% chance on narcolepsi, so they want to do an epidural to measure my brain fluid or something like that.

The advice they gave me was try to sleep atleast 10 hours a night.

i have to get up at 05:30 so good luck with that i guess.
I fall asleep 2-3 times throughout the day but this is not the biggest problem for me.
The problem is i am impossible to wake.

I have 6 alarm clocks which i dont hear, i even tried a fire alarm and that didnt wake me either.
My parents pull me out of my bed by my ankles and i just continue sleeping on the floor without moving a muscle, they can grab me by my shoulders and shake me and they said it is like i am unconscious.

This is causing problems for my work and school life and it is driving me up and down the wall.
So adv, in short:

Is anyone familiar with being unable to wake up?
Or does anyone know solutions to this problem?

Sound does not work and neither does moving my body by a vibrating bed or anything like that.
>>
If your parents waking you up every day is an option then try smelling salts.
>>
>>17990984
Well i am living on my own since a month so that doesnt work anymore..
>>
>>17990994
What if you got a strong electric shock? That might wake you up.

See if you could buy/make a device that will zap you at a set time. Google says you can buy them but they are expensive as hell but I assume you could make one for cheap. Try asking /diy/ if they could help you out.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
should have used this picture op
>>
https://youtu.be/aBWehwb5KQM
>>
Bumping for more ideas
>>
>>17991499
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.