[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slept With Friend's Sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1477109063143.png (523KB, 656x576px) Image search: [Google]
1477109063143.png
523KB, 656x576px
TL;DR: Slept with good friend's sister, haven't talked to him since and now is the time. What do I say?

During November last year, I had a fling with one of my best friend's sisters. She came onto me one night and I just went with it, this turned into a thing that lasted until mid December. We had sex once and messed around three or four times. Unfortunately, she pretty quickly (and unexpectedly, due to the amount and variety of previous relations she's had) caught feelings and refused to take no for an answer once my sanity caught up with me. As a result, when I finally cut things with no minced words, she got pretty upset and her brother found out as they live together and he was very pissed about the whole thing.

Fast forward to now, I haven't talked to him since then out of shame/guilt, however there's a large friend get together tomorrow and I figure now is the time to at least figure out where he's standing before the event. How on earth do I open that conversation though? I have no idea how to approach him about it, even via text. As an added layer of "oh fuck I messed up", she's 17 and I'm 22 which is clearly pretty bad. I made a concession due to how experienced (much more than I am) she is though, that's hardly a point I can bring up to the brother however.
>>
Ask him where things stand between you two.
>>
You rejected teenage pussy, ya dumbfuck.
>>
>>17990918
At least you didn't sleep with gf's sister
holyshit that left a literal scar on me
>>
>>17990922
I was thinking something along the lines of "Do you want to discuss things or would you rather not?"
Followed up with asking if things will be okay at the party.

>>17990926
She was also the most attentive and sexual of all my partners as well. Easily the best messing around of my life.
>>
just say "are we cool?"
>>
>>17990940

It's amazing the ridiculous situations we totally happily put ourselves in when horny.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.