[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend did not want me as a bridesmaid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So my friend of 15 years decided to pick girls she knew for less than two years as her bridesmaids. Should I feel bad?

Honestly I get along better with her fiance than her because he likes vidya and anime, which she hates. But picking a bunch of dumb blonde bimbos over me really cuts deep.
>>
>>17990657
If not being a bridesmaid (which, face it, is a load of bother) is the worst thing that ever happens to you, you'll lead a charmed life.

Save your righteous outrage for things that matter.
>>
>>17990657
lol being in a wedding party fucking sucks.

consider yourself lucky
>>
>>17990690
I think the problem was that OP saw that woman as a friend, you know, after knowing someone for 15 years.

It sounds harsh but maybe you two weren't that close. My buddies from highschool tried hard to stay close but somebody always had "something to do" and the plans went down the toilet. Last time we saw everybody was probably in 2011. It feel weird thinking those people you hung out with so much didn't see our friendship as something important but whatever, I don't need fake people in my life.
>>
Don't go to the wedding.

It seems like you're not as close as you thought you were, and while that hurts, you should probably move on and hang out with other friends.
>>
>>17990696
>>17990690
Thanks guys.

I thought this was the end all be all to friendships. But the more I read, the more vapid it seems.

She hasn't even invited me because my fiance is her fiance's coworker and they need someone to work during their wedding week, so if we are not invited its whatever. More work money to make.
>>
>>17990731
Dude. She is not your friend. Ghost her or something, she's either totally oblivious to you and doesn't care about you at all, or is playing manipulative teenaged mean girl games in what, at least her mid twenties?

This woman is not worth it.
>>
>>17990657
I need pics of the bimbos, before I can answer your question.
>>
>>17990737
I would tell her off if it weren't for the fact her man is my man's boss. That said, my fella has told me he would find another job if needed, but having a comfy salaried job in your mid 20s is hard to come by. So I just deal with it.
>>
>>17990753
Well, you don't have to talk to her. Or see her.

Plus, if your man's boss fires him or gives him shit over a fight between you two, he's being highly unprofessional and there are grounds to put in a formal complaint against him, or get the union involved if unions are a serious force where you live.
>>
>>17990657
Crash the wedding, Steal the husband and save him from a life of misery
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.