[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me how to kill myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Penguins.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
Someone tell me what cheap drugs i can buy legally in Australia without needing a prescrption to kill myself quick and painlessly. cheers
>>
gonna keep bumping this for a while till i get something here dont see any other options really this aint no spur of the moment decision wanted this more than half my life now. Anyone with sound advice would really be doing me and my family a huge service
>>
no chemists in adv or are they just all being pussies?
>>
>>17990701
Or they don't want to be liable for manslaughter, and don't want some random person to die by their instruction.
>>
>>17990701
Yeah /adv/ are the pussies says the guy who is running away from life :^)
>>
i thought people were protected by anonymity here is that not the case?
>>
and its barely euthanasia...if i'd asked the question without saying what i'd do with the knoweleg wouldit be better?
>>
b
>>
i dont value life and i have a license and drive around in a heavy metal vehicle at dangerous speeds help me kill myself before i accidentally kill someone who actually wants to fucking be here...
>>
>>17990845
Why not just drive your vehicle off a cliff then?
>>
and how long will it take me to die?who knows... i'd much prefer to know FOR CERTAIN i will die i dont wanna fuck this up and end up at greylands
>>
>>17990851
And theres the problem. Most drug overdoses are slow and agonizing deaths.
>>
>>17990851
On your OP you said you wanted to kill yourself painlessly. AFAIK there's no true way to die painlessly, you'll feel pain a prior, and why would it matter in the first place, you won't feel it anymore when you're dead
>>
i dont mind if theres a bit of pain just dont wanna be dying for hours i dont live alone so theres a good chance someone will find me and "save" me if it takes too long...
>>
>>17990617

Nobody cares how you live, nobody cares how you die. You're alone on this, just like everything else.

Like pottery.
>>
Just google "suicide methods". Or do you think anyone here has ever successfully committed suicide?
>>
if no-one will tell me the exact stuff i need could they at least point me to where i might start educating myself about how best to poison myself? hopefully without having to read too much stuff unrelated to poisoning myself but thats pretty wishfull thinking i guess...
>>
Some non-prescription pharmaceuticals will kill in high enough doses, but since they are not designed for that purpose, it will not be painless. Pain Cramps Convulsions, and if you survive, anything from Ulcers to Brain Damage. A far better legal and lethal drug is alcohol, you will still have side-effect and lethality is everything but guaranteed.
The only plausably painless way to die is sudden force to the head, preferably an explosion, my theory being the brain is disintegrated before you have time to register pain.
There really is not a painless way to die. The best one can hope for is to have peace of mind when one passes, and suicide will never give you that.
Go talk to someone in person. Death is not painless, avoid it for as long as you can.
>>
>>17990868
Go elsewhere not at home, park somewhere, go under a bridge, etc. Do your deed there
>>
yea i just found this lostallhope site lol really didnt think there would be a site like this out there so i didnt bother looking for it think im gonna go with a train. pretty good deathrates at high speeds thanks for teaching me how to google anonymous lol i really need to gtfo CANT WAIT for that void boys buhbye
>>
pills are one of the worst way to try to kill yourself
they have high failure rates and survivors end up having permanent damage to their internal organs and/or brain
don't do it unless you want to wake up in an emergency room with your stomach pumped and permanent brain damage
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.