[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't understand women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I don't get women. I have a few attractive female friends who sleep with different very attractive men every couple months, yet they always seem so miserable.

If I had a new attractive lady with no effort every few weeks, I'd feel amazing.
>>
>>17990426
These women are looking for emotional validation but going about it the wrong day. They are constantly miserable because whatever attention they receive is "never enough", whether they know this and are actively complaining about it or not. They want someone that listens to the them and cares about them and all that jazz but don't seek men with those qualities. They likely end their flings feeling tired, sad, and used. They likely continue the cycle because being wanted, at least physically, makes them feel like they have some sort of value (although it will keep tearing down their sense of value and they'll complain that no one "likes them for them" because no one stays)
>>
>>17990438

Holy lol, literally had to deal with one of these female who just ended a three month fling

>" Every guy just uses me, no one like me for me."
>>
>>17990426
>If I had a new attractive lady with no effort every few weeks, I'd feel amazing

Feels good to chase and successfully sleep with a hot woman, but at the end of the day, all vaginas more or less feel the same.

A genuine connection with a woman you love is 100x better than fucking sluts.
Anyone that disagrees with me is probably younger than 25 y-o
>>
>>17990426

The point here is that sex doesn't solve your problems. You *think* that sex with a bunch of women every week would make you feel amazing, but it's not going to tune out the outside pressures of life, like work, finances, family, whatever it may be.

Unless of course you mean they're unhappy about their love lives or something.

Either way... grass is greener on the other side.
>>
welcome to 2017
>>
>>17990438

The way I see it ... they only want attention from guys who aren't willing to give the much of it.

Literally they have engineered a situation in which they can never be satisfied.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.