[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EX breaks up with me but leaves me really confused...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484215080034.jpg (60KB, 497x766px) Image search: [Google]
1484215080034.jpg
60KB, 497x766px
when we broke up during Christmas she and I cried alot. she was very positive at first, still texting me hearts and cute stuff and said we may come back together, we dunno.

but lately she gotten so cold towards me. no emotion, just alot of anger. really hurts me, I can't honestly imagine dating someone else

during the relationship: her and I get pissed off at the smallest little things, but we would still love each other in the end. I always forget somthing insignificant like her shoe size and she would still get very upset, and so forth. she gets upset a little too often. also, I openly tell her all my insecurities that I have but I feel like she just can't handle it or something. so far, she wants to not talk to me for awhile.

what should I do?? I want to come back together and improve myself in a way but I really don't know what.
>>
>>17990373
What is this "sort of broken up but not really" shit people are doing? You two are idiots
>>
>>17990390
like we are broken up, but you "dunno, something will happen"
>>
As someone who went through a very similar situation a few years ago, the best broad/generalized advice I can give you is to gtfo as soon as possible, dragging things out like that is just unnecessarily painful. If you think there's actually a chance/desire to get back together, take this time to be on your own.
>>
>>17990419
I'll consider!
>>
>>17990419
OP listen to this guy.
>>
>>17990373
sounds like her first relationship if she gets upset over the size of her shoe. i would just ride the break up until she comes to her senses.
>>
>>17990419
if hes been with her for a long time it doesnt matter when he or she leaves theyre still going to be hurting. you probably left a day later.
>>
>>17990373
>when we broke up during Christmas she and I cried alot. she was very positive at first, still texting me hearts and cute stuff and said we may come back together, we dunno.

wrong, dude. YOU didn't know. she knew damn well that you weren't going to be back together. or, at least, that she wasn't going to get back with you until she felt like she didn't have a better option... she kept you around as a safety net. for one reason or another, she's isolating you now. perhaps she doesn't feel the need to have you as a plan b, c, or d.

sorry to be so blunt about it, man, i've had the same shit happen to me. the only thing to do is to move on. don't let her walk over you and don't let her use you. dump her ass, right now. block and delete her number, hide her ass on social media, she doesn't exist anymore.
>>
find someone else
/thread
>>
>>17991391
>>17991399
absolutely this. You have passed the end-line. Delete, give back and throw away everything. Start anew with self-respect or let her walk over you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.