[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So My mother and I moved into a new home. My neighbors are an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So My mother and I moved into a new home. My neighbors are an old 50+ couple that live like pigs, their home and area is gross.

Yet the wife was sweet to me, until I notice that she was nosy of my personal life like my schooling, etc etc. Yet I found out that she was nosy because the former renters of our home were the neighbors from hell.

So okay that's fine. Yet when I decide to rake up leaves near their area since it looked nasty, So then the husband and wife comes out and asks why, which I answered so it would look cleaner.

So then he starts asking me questions about my schooling, etc etc. The wife thought one of the colleges that I wanted to go was closing, yet both me and the husband told her "Uh no, it's not" And in my mind I'm like "Okay, I should tell them to buzz off", yet I don't want to seem like I was hiding something or get into some useless conflict, so I told him but some parts it felt like an interrogation but ended well and allowed me to rake the leaves.

Should I be concerned with them? My family thinks they're racist since we're the only mexicans around rednecks.
>>
>>17990156

My grandma does this kind of thing with no understanding that some people think it's a little uncomfortable. It's a little bit of a generational thing. For example, she finds the "young Mexican boy" up the road to be "nice but too private," despite the fact he'll come by and help them fix something, bring them some leftovers, whatever.

In their era (and my parents, who are 50+), you used to know everything about your neighbors. My dad, when he was 35 or so, walked around to all of his neighbors' houses in the first week that he moved in, and introduced him to someone. He still laughs that one of his now long-time friends said "uh, hi... yeah? and what do you want?" when he introduced himself.

On the other hand, I don't know the name of a single one of my neighbors.

Just be nice, and it'll work out!
>>
>>17990184
I don't think it will. Sadly, I got a little upset about it and told my grandpa about it...who doesn't really care for white people.

So he traveled over (with his revolver for just in case but under his shirt) and walked around our backyard, where I cleaned up the area.

He said I did great but overdid it and he glanced over to our neighbors backyard and said "Look at their yard...bunch of white trash, don't ever let that upset you, that's just pure white trash"

I then made a nervous nod and laugh because he was a bit loud and I knew that they have their windows open.

So now I'm worried that they heard that and doubt we'll become good neighbors...
>>
>>17990156
it helps to have good relations with neighbors, as long as they are good people
they will watch your back, watch your home when you are way, and take note of any suspicious people like thieves and burglars.
>>
>>17990224
I was trying to do that, yet I think something triggered that wife and she started to become suspicious of us.

I don't think I want any relations with them after that, it was just crazy.

Plus before anyone asks, the previous renters was a single mom redneck, who was a HUGE whore and had bondfires with tons of people around 1-3 am.
>>
>>17990235
OP here again
Looking back, I could understand from their shoes but we were always nice to them, I don't understand why the wife flipped like we would become the former renters.

Maybe it's me staying at home, while I'm doing my college work but that's a bit discriminating, it made me feel like she thought I was some criminal

Sigh, I kinda hope that one of them dies or they both move away because this is going to become so awkward
>>
you sure use the word "yet" an awful lot. Maybe that makes them suspicious of you?
>>
>>17990272
I rarely used "yet" though in our discussions though.

Look, our backyard was a mess, it was filled with dead leaves and I spent the entire Saturday evening with cleaning it up. Now the backyard looks great

How they treat that as being suspicious makes no sense. I'm trying to think back and maybe her and the husband got offended by me cleaning the leaves near their area, since she said that I didn't have to.

But that area is near our driveway and it was looking HORRIBLE, I couldn't ignore it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.