[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bj

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Reznorface.jpg (121KB, 1000x515px)
Reznorface.jpg
121KB, 1000x515px
I had my first blowjob today.

It wasn't as good as I thought it'd be. I actually struggled to get and stay hard.

Is there something wrong with me?
>>
>first
Theres ya problem
>>
>>17989861
no you dumb ass you were nervous, it was your first blowjob. It was also probably from an inexperienced person so s/he's probably not amazing at it.
>>
>>17989861
>Is there something wrong with me?

Maybe you were stressed since it was your 1st time. It happens to all of us. Another option is that she gives terrible blowjobs (and a lot of girls do). Either way, don't worry about it and next time it happens, try to possibly lay in bed and relax/close your eyes while you hold her head
>>
>>17989920
Alright, I'll keep that in mind. I had thought for a long time I was asexual so maybe that was part of it too.
>>
>>17989957
Most women are dreadful at giving them.
>>
First time a girl jerked me off I didn't cum because I was to nervous, so you're good anon next time it will be better
>>
>>17989861
Oh, boy. Happened to me too my first time. And my second and third times. And my fourth time with a different chick. But the chick didn't really care and we got together. One night we got back from a show and went to my place. I thought, "it's now or never", so I stuck it in her while she was asleep. She woke up and started getting into it. We did it a couple of times until morning. And that's how I lost my virginity. You're just nervous. Don't have casual sex. Get a girlfriend that likes you and you should be fine.
>>
Sometimes it still happens to me if I'm with a new girl.

It happens.
>>
>>17989861
An absolute universal fact of life:

NOTHING is ever as good as you thought it would be.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.