[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1000 degree knife.jpg (32KB, 640x398px) Image search: [Google]
1000 degree knife.jpg
32KB, 640x398px
I'm nauseous as fuck right now. I'm also feeling vertigo. Does anyone have some good tips to prevent from vomiting? It's not a stomach virus or anything docs told me it's something wrong with my ear.

I can barely do the captcha right shaking so hard.
>>
>>17989781
pepto bismol
>>
>>17989781

just vomit. once its out you'll feel better
>>
>>17989797
I can't leave and buy stuff. SHieeet. Any home remedies?
>>
>>17989808
Hell no man. I just had the stomach flu like 6 days ago. It's pretty autistic but I don't vomit unless my sickness actually affects my stomach. In this case it's because my head is fucking up my stomach.
>>
>>17989809
vomiting.
>>
>>17989820
see >>17989814
>>
>>17989823
From a migraine(I get 3-5 migraines a week). You'll still feel better after vomiting.
>>
>>17989839
Have you ever tried holding it in? What happens? I'm feeling a little better now.
>>
>>17989846
I don't get nauseated often, when I do I usually have something on hand to help it. The last time it was really bad I just vomited up my dinner and went to sleep. That was worlds better than just sitting around feeling nauseated.

If you have anything at all to try to fight your head pain(assuming migraine, though it sounds like a different issue) try that. Pot or something might help too, IDK what your options are. Even like, Theraflu might help stop the nausea.
>>
Welcome to the club of endless nausea, how nauseous are you?

Jokes aside, maybe drinking some water (SLOWLY! Drinking water fast can make your stomach even more upset) or getting some fresh air like cracking a window open a little could help
>>
If it's something from your ear, vomiting won't help. Assuming you don't have an ear infection or a migraine affecting anything...

You're basically experiencing the big brother of dizzy/motion sick. The innermost parts of your ear contain your balance centers.

You can think of the main part like a miniature hamster ball. No matter how your head rotates, there's a little piece of hard material that moves down to the bottom. By feeling where this piece moves to, your body can feel the orientation of its head. There's other tubes that use momentum of fluid to feel when you're moving, but that's likely not the issue.

Chances are that one of your chips is placed incorrectly. This leads to the two of your ears sending conflicting signals at each other. That conflict is what's making you feel dizzy and sick. (same with motion sickness, if the tubes feel you are moving but your vision stays still, the conflict makes you feel sick)

There's a technique called the Epley Manuver which is used to try to realign these little chips and restore your proper center of balance. It's better with a doctor guiding you, but you can research this manuver and try it at home to see if you can make it work. Better than sitting there and suffering.

Best of luck, OP.
>>
If it's something wrong with your ear, maybe apply stuff for sea sickness and car sickness. They have to do more with balance, which is related to your ears.
>>
File: IMG_1264.jpg (29KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1264.jpg
29KB, 300x266px
Move SLOWLY, especially your head
Lay down
Elevate your head and find a comfortable position to put it in
Close your eyes
Focus on calm breathing
Take tiny sips of room temperature water
Either clench your thumbs very tightly in your fists, or press down and hold the nerves of your wrist
>>
>>17989881
The compound you're thinking of is Dramamine. And it probably will help.
>>
File: shitstorm.webm (3MB, 960x404px) Image search: [Google]
shitstorm.webm
3MB, 960x404px
>>17989874
Thanks man.

>>17989881
>>17989860
Can't don't feel like leaving the house at 8:41 in Canada.

Thanks anyway though.
>>
eat bananas.
>>
>>17989897
My mother used to put a mixture of either hydrogen peroxide or alcohol, mixed with some warm water and put in my ear to soften earwax, and make it easier to wash out. Maybe that could help OP
>>
And also I have homework and class tomorrow. plus exam prep. What the fuck is this luck.
>>
File: 1478816306209s.jpg (9KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1478816306209s.jpg
9KB, 250x233px
>>17989902
Thanks but I the closest thing to alcohol I have in the house rn is wine and beer
Although I doubt it's ear wax

>>17989895
Sounds cool my grandma taught me some acupuncture shit like that when I was kid.

>>17989901
No fuck you
>>
>>17989902
Good for clogged ears but the affected area is deep inside the skull, and that treatment wouldn't go past the eardrum.

Good for bad hearing and clogged ears causing ear pressure, though.
>>
Two things...first try drinking ginger ale. Ginger can calm upset stomach. Also google pressure points for nausea. There's a pressure point on the flat-tip of the thumb for nausea I think. Oh and yeah try motion sickness meds. I had that in a long bus ride once and it sucked balls. Feel better soon anon.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.