[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for a Footfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20561903556_c04583c250.jpg (60KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
20561903556_c04583c250.jpg
60KB, 500x333px
How does one introduce the idea of involving feet in sexual intercourse without sounding like a total fucking weirdo? As retarded as it might sound, this shit's holding me back from getting laid. Maybe I just need to man up, but the thought that I might get ousted as some sort of a creep for it makes me cringe.

I mean, fuck, I can't help the fact that good-looking feet happen to turn me on. Being a footfag is suffering, tbqhwy.
>>
File: IMG_1180.jpg (42KB, 680x645px)
IMG_1180.jpg
42KB, 680x645px
>>
>>17989546
>thighmen above them glancing down and laughing
thighs are the best and that's the truth
>>
>>17989546

Doesn't help, my dude. If I could choose to be into something "normal," I would.
>>
>>17989540

if you find yourself having sex with all these women who know your friends, then you are not goign about getting laid.

generally speaking a woman yo usleep with should not be able to go to your friends and tell them you're a foot fag.

and evenif they did, who cares. jsut do it and when people say 'dude i heard you like feet' say 'hell yeah man'
>>
>>17989540
First of all make sure the women you're with don't have a hard negative view of feet. Feet are not just meh but actively gross to many people. Bringing up being into feet to such a person will pretty much kill things instantly.
>>
>>17989575

I realize that a lot of people think they're gross; it's what makes this shit so much harder. How am I even supposed to figure that out, though? Feet don't normally get brought up in everyday conversation.
>>
>>17989587
Sexual creativity :)
>>
lol feet is pretty vanilla
no girl will be weirded out
>>
>>17989540
It's something you tell them once they are more comfortable with you. Get the girl swooning over you first and then she will be a lot more likely to be accepting of any of your kinks.
>>
Foot fag here

I just kind of did it. Didnt ask. First time doing anything foot related, i just grabbed my exs feet that were in the air while having sex and started sucking on her toes.
Its not that big of a deal, after that she said it surprised her but she liked it. Later on she used her feet a lot more because she knew i liked it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.