[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a girlfriend for 4 years. We were really in love in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: puzzles.jpg (228KB, 1208x806px) Image search: [Google]
puzzles.jpg
228KB, 1208x806px
I had a girlfriend for 4 years. We were really in love in the beginning, but after about a year we started arguing and things turned to shit. After a while we returned to normal and things seemed great. I never got along better with anyone and we seemed to be perfect for each other in almost every way. The problem is that physically stopped being as attractive to me as she used to. I know that I sound really shallow, but it is the truth. It was not because she changed in any significant way, just that started to see her differently. We still had sex, but not nearly as frequently. I tried to deal with the issue for a long time, but it felt like I was just settling for her and I did not feel good in the relationship. I was thinking about other women all the time even though I still loved my gf and it was driving me crazy. So, after thinking about it for many months I decided to break up with her. Now it has been a few months and I am not sure if I did the right thing. I still think about her all the time and I try to decide if I made the right decision.

Does anyone have any insight into this? What should I do?
>>
You did the right thing.
You both deserve someone you perfectly click with in your own way.

She was your best friend, and that's why you love her. If you're sure that you're over her, which you should be, consider hanging out only as friends again.
>>
>>17989471
I think I did the right thing, but I can't seem to stop thinking about her. I thought that once we break up I would be able to move on, but I'm stuck analysing the decision I made again from every angle. Is this normal? I also think that maybe if I was with someone else I would also get bored of them physically after a while.
>>
>>17989471
op in similar situation but different.still with my gf. we got into a huge couple of fight around june last year. to the point where it was just volatile. she even walked out on me on christmas and new years i completely flipped my shit at her.

we're basically going on vacation for our anniversary, costing me an ass load. 7 days all inclusive 5 star. if we fight or dont get along i'm highly debating leaving. I'm doing the whole thinking of other girls and keeping in contact with some I probably shouldn't but I find the relationship lacking. that's probably what's happening to you. She wants sex more, I don't the attraction has dwindled because of all the previous arguments and now I know what she can become when we're not doing well.
>>
>>17989556
This is true. I still regret breaking up with my girlfriend of 3 years after not being attracted to her physically for a year prior.

I've been bored after a few months with all the girls I dated after her.
>>
>>17989556
>>17989619
did your guys' put on weight like mine has? she went from being sexy curvy to curvy/fat and lazy
>>
>>17989678
Mine didn't, if anything she became better looking. I think it's just that once the infatuation wore off the physical relationship became kind of mediocre. I realised that she isn't as attractive to me as I thought and that I could realistically find someone hotter. I know that it's shallow, but I'm just being honest. The question I face now is whether to be with someone who is less attractive than me physically but is a great partner or try to find someone who turns me on but will probably not be as fun to be around. I'm sure that having both is possible, but probably unrealistic.
>>
>>17989810
i've found that they may be physically less attractive but their other qualities and traits make them a become a 10/10 in your eyes at time. beauty is in the eye of the beholder yadda yadda
>>
>>17989824
dated a fat girl who was cute and stuff. never liked fat girls but gave her a shot cause she was a 10/10 personality and fulfilled what i wanted emotionally. only reason i left was she has some glaring past issues i couldn't be with as it was on my no go list
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.