[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had sex with my best friend who has a boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

File: 1457384149474.jpg (632KB, 2717x1867px) Image search: [Google]
1457384149474.jpg
632KB, 2717x1867px
I had sex with my best friend who has a boyfriend. We're each other's closest friend. We got drunk one night and had sex. Afterwards, we both agreed that we were still very platonic, we just lust after each other like crazy, which is fucked. A week later, we hang out and have sex again. This time she has a mental breakdown because of guilt for cheating on her boyfriend. I feel like shit because she's my best friend and I played a part in her breakdown. We're taking a break right now but I don't want to lose her. Wtf do I do?
>>
>>17989356
>chad gets 2 stacies at once

wow I'm shocked
>>
>>17989356
Geez. That's a fucked situation. I think you made a huge mistake crossing that line. Twice. If she didn't have a boyfriend, it would be way different.

Your friendship might be in jeopardy now. How serious is she with this guy?
>>
>>17989375
Oh wait I misread this

Disreeeeeeegard me
>>
You're a fucking dirt bag.
There are billions of women on this Earth, why would you sleep with another man's girl?

Anyway, don't have sex with her anymore until she decides whether or not she wants to stay with her boyfriend
>>
>>17989397
the person most likely to sleep with your girl is your best friend. what other guy is your girl going to be around more than any other guy excluding you?
>>
>>17989403
HIS best friend is the girl he fucked, who has a boyfriend.

Why is this so hard to comprehend?
>>
>>17989397
Oh yes, she cheated and he is the dirtbag. Stfu please

Keep fucking that pussy op, but she's a cheater so don't pursue a relationship with her by any means
>>
>>17989356
I'm saving this thread and linking it next time someone implies that women having male friends while being in a relationship is a good idea.
>>
>>17989356
Once and drunk, I can kind of see that. But then doing it again? No, fuck off dude. You're a cunt.
>>
>>17989403
I'm around my dad and brother a lot, as well as some of my guy friends because we study together
>>
>>17989356
you have learned a very important lesson the hard way
dont fuck your friends unless you are prepared for the possibility of losing them
>>
>>17989412
You're not comprehending what I mean. The person you're most likely to fuck is the person you spend the most time with, excluding your actual boy/girlfriend.
>>
>>17989413
Not that anon, but if someone sleeps with someone else who they know is in a relationship, they're just as shit of a person as the cheater.
>>
>>17989428
Lew righht
>>
>>17989356
Lets see,
- You're best mates
- You're in deep lust with each other
- Claims its platonic
Pick two. All three together are contradictory.

DESU, to me it just sounds like you're both in denial and really probably should have been together in the first place.

That said though she's obviously in a relationship. Which given she's now cheated in twice she should probably get out of (she obviously can't stay loyal to him so don't lead him on)

So basically she should break up with her bf and get with you.
>>
>>17989414
Well, yeah if she's attracted to them.

Same goes for men having attractive female friends.

It only works if there's no attraction.
>>
>>17989414
I love me some anecdotal evidence. Especially second hand, and without any ages either. Wow I learn so much.
>>
Been there. I had sex with a good friend's bf a couple times. He kept knocking on my door at 2am and then I'd get a text from her bitching about him being out fucking other girls… I stopped letting him in but I never felt particularly guilty, because he's abusive to her and I think she should go out with someone older and richer. But she's still in love… Women can be very stupid.
>>
OP here. Before hooking up the first time, we were completely platonic. We got along perfectly because we had pretty much the same hobbies and personalities. The second time we hooked up, we actually wanted to prove to each other that we could still hang out like before, but clearly that didn't happen.

I take full responsibility for not having enough self control, as does she. We both feel like shit as we should, but idk, she's my best friend and I can't imagine life without her, hence the rant.
>>
>>17989413
No you're the dirtbag
You're so bad with women you have to steal other people's chicks

Again, there are billions of women on this earth, couldn't you empty your balls into another chick that doesn't have a boyfriend ?
>>
>>17989572
Technically he has no obligations to random man that happens to also be fucking the girl in question.

The responsibility is on the person who's done the committing, not the outsider.

Unless you're appealing to some broader sense of sexual brotherhood or some such pile of crap.
>>
>>17989478
>I never felt particularly guilty, because he's abusive to her and I think she should go out with someone older and richer.
>Women can be very stupid.

this is a bait reply right ?
>>
>>17989572

You got cucked right?

Lol you think you have to be bad to take other peoples women, because obviously they're much easier than singles

Also this dumbfag
>>17989583
>>
>>17989572
Not him, but fuck you, man. I have no responsibility to not-fuck someone else's girl simply on merit. I respect a relationship if the girl does, but I'm not gonna respect it FOR her.
>>
>>17989583
>The responsibility is on the person who's done the committing, not the outsider

He didn't fuck some random chick though, he fucked his friend who has a bf. He had sex with her, knowing very well this would mess up the girldfriend-boyfriend relationship.
That was a selfish move and it's bad karma
>>
>>17989605
So I assume you don't have any sense of honor, pride and respect? Would you appreciate if one of your buddy fucked your girlfriend ?

Again, it's so easy to get laid in 2017, only a fucking loser would sleep with a chick in a relationship
>>
File: cucked.jpg (63KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
63KB, 717x960px
>>17989572
>You're so bad with women you have to steal other people's chicks
>A woman that is taken is EASIER than a single woman!
>we only want women because they have vaginas, no other reasons!
>>
>>17989602
They're not other people's women though. They're free agents. The girl made a choice to commit to a guy, and the girl is the one breaking that committment. The OP has no responsibility towards the guy, so shares no guilt. It's a bit impolite at worst.
The girl however should be ashamed and guilty since she's the one who's done the betraying.

>>17989606
She made the decision to go with it though. It's on her shoulder. He owes nothing to the other guy.
>>
>>17989605
If your girlfriend fucked her friend, you wouldn't be mad at the friend, just her? He wouldn't have a responsibility to not-fuck someone else's girl simply on merit.
>>
>>17989602
>You got cucked right?
I cucked a previous girlfriend and once also got cucked. Not proud of it

>Lol you think you have to be bad to take other peoples women, because obviously they're much easier than singles

Just use tinder. You can easily fuck new girls every week if you want to
>>
>>17989356
Hey OP
you did fine.
It's always fine to keep having sex with a friend who is a girl
That is the reason we stay friends with girls right?
You even got a guilt free pass as she wanted to keep it platonic.

I will advise you to keep fucking her but don't fall into the love thing. You are living a dream anon, why would you get worried.
Go buy a beer for yourself.
>>
>>17989572
>bad with women
>stealing other people's girls

Wat.

I hate guys who complain about this unless they haven't fucked around before. You don't have to honor someone's relationship post-sexual revolution. If you want controls on sex like in the past, write your congressman. You don't get to sleep around and then magically have your woman off the market just because you deem it with something arbitrary as a relationship.

Become Christian if you don't want people cucking you.
>>
>>17989624
>it's so easy to get laid in 2017
Yeah, but all the hot girls are in placeholder relationships.
>>
>>17989356
You guys need to admit to yourselves that you're more than just friends. Do it before it's too late, trust me.
>>
File: suplex.webm (3MB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
suplex.webm
3MB, 270x480px
>>17989356
There is literally no such thing as male and female mutual "best friends" without there being something sexual in the minds of one or both partners

Exceptions are:
>gays
>fags
>queers
>>
>>17989868
>>17989356

So just tell her nicely that you're in love with her. And that She should choose between you or her bf. If she chooses him tell her you'll always be friends tho but cut off contact with her and find someone new.
>>
>>17989886
I'm not in love with her
>>
>>17989851
So if you meet a girl, fall in love with her, get into a serious relationship, and then she cheats you, you'd be all ''Meh that's fine baby, it's 2017, I was expecting it anyway''

What are you, 18 y-o ?
>>
>>17989451
>>
>>17989911
Not him, but I'd be upset that she broke her commitment to me. I wouldn't go out of my way to blame the dude who only wanted to get his dick wet.
>>
File: 1478816842822s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1478816842822s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>>17989909
Are you gay?

>best friend
>meaning similar interests and get along
>would fuck

Man up.
>>
>>17989911
No of course I'd be mad. I wouldn't want to get cucked. I don't sleep around so I don't feel I'd deserve it. I want a Biblical law tbqh. If you fuck everyone's future wife you really have no claim to prevent yours from being fucked.
>inb4 they were single
Who cares? Your girl just cheated on you. What are you going to do about it? Shame me?
>>
>>17989909
Yeah mate you are.
>>
>>17989911
I'd be furious with *her*, and probably unreasonably upset about the other guy (or other girl, it is 2017...). She broke the relationship, not the other person.
>>
>I feel like shit
Don't feel like shit.

She's a cheating whore and she deserved that mental breakdown.
>>
I never thought I would be a cheater because people cheating on me has damaged my life so much. But here I am, accidentally fallen in love with a taken girl, and we are fooling around and telling each other how much we miss each other and how much we want to fuck each other. But she outright said from the beginning that she won't leave him because she has a baby.

I thought you had to be a scumbag to do these sort of things, and that I wasn't that. But when you're miserable, you just don't care about anything anymore, and will grasp at any semblance of temporary happiness that you can, because you will reciece no other comforts in life.
>>
>>17990247
That doesn't make you a cheater. It makes *her* a cheater, but ultimately that's her choice and her burden to bear.

Also - if there's a baby involved better sooner than later. If the kid isn't old enough to know what's going on it'll hurt the kid less than if it happens when the kid is older.
>>
>>17990247

I'm in a similar situation... only that I have 2 best friends and they are in a relationship. The sexual tension between the girl and I is unreal. He doesn't let her hang around me alone, or he gets mad at her (he thinks I don't know this). I feel the same way... I love her, but I can't describe how; she just makes my life so much better (same personalities and hobbies like you said).

I know she's trying to create distance between us, but it doesn't work. She always comes back to me. Before they were ever in a relationship she was way into me. They got together cheating when they were both together.

It's a living nightmare because I really care about her a lot, but we are so bad for each other in the sense that we both want to fuck each other absurdly bad; it's like the elephant in the room. If we do, everything is going to come crashing down. She told me once she has a hard time looking in my eyes now because she get "mesmerized"... then she started crying. We both know what's going on.

I wish I knew what to do. I need help is what it feels like, but shes really the only person there for me.
>>
>>17990300

It's worth noting that I know, we both know, deep down this is what you wanted. You still want it. Let me tell you something... this girl that I know, she told me that for months into their relationship, she still wanted me bad. She knew I wanted her too. All that time, every week, she would tell me about how I should be more open with my feelings about other people and myself. Constantly she would tell me.

I had so many chances to just get in a relationship with her before my best friend was with her for this long. Now the damage it will do if we slip up... it will ruin his life and how could he ever trust anyone again?

So... my lesson from all of this; act on how you feel. Don't be afraid. You just have to be open. You both wanted this to happen, don't fucking lie to yourselves. Just be honest about how you feel.. I wish I did.. the girl I fucking love just wanted confirmation I felt the same this whole time.
>>
>>17989356
Everyone involved should An Hero.
>>
>>17990300
>>17990317
Just tell her faggot. But make sure you have a safety hatch so when she rejects you (twice) you can just btfo yourself and make sure you never meet again.
>>
>>17990366
>>17990366

She told me "I rejected her". Once we had a talk about what would happen if they broke up. She asked if I'd still be there for her. She said that she thinks a lot about if it should have been us. I didn't know what to say. I was shocked. I said nothing and just looked to the sky and she put her head down and cried. It was one of the most emotional moments in my life.

I think the ship has sailed though. She realizes this can't go on I think.
>>
>>17989356
You shoild feel like shit for being part of the cheating process. Fuck you.
>>
>>17990379
Tomorrow man the fuck up anon. Ask her one last time. Without getting too close. Let her cry into you or whatever and if she says no slip away and NEVER turn back.
>>
>>17990418

We all have the same group of friends and those are all the only friends we both have. We would lsoe too much. I would and she would
>>
>>17990422
In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.
>>
File: can't read.jpg (74KB, 720x936px) Image search: [Google]
can't read.jpg
74KB, 720x936px
>>17990422
gtg anon. Good talking to you. Internet strangers can only help so much. I hope you get her. Risk it all. Or if you're really feeling like shit browse /pol/ that always cheers me up.
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 325x155px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 325x155px
I'm in the same position OP, except more extreme. I've been sleeping with this "best friend" for over 4 months, and her boyfriend knows nothing about it. He doesn't even know I exist. We do it 3 times a week too.

We agreed to not see each other for a month until February, we've only texted a few times and she's still with him but she's complaining a lot about him.

We're going to sit down together next week to talk it out. Not sure what will come out of it, or what to say/do either.
>>
>>17990379
Faaaaaag
>>
>>17990521
Are you not afraid of what she'll say? It would suck if she said you have to stop fucking, but it would also suck if she said you had to stop being friends.
>>
Yeah prepare for the worst.
>>
Was she good in bed OP?
>>
>>17991298
Yes
>>
>>17989356
>my best friend who has a boyfriend
>have sex again
>she has a mental breakdown because of guilt
Hahahaha, bitch had it coming.

Also, fuck you, OP.
>>
you play the innocent
you lure her in again
you dont demand anything
you become patient

after a while she wont be able to handle it, her relationship will fail and she will come to you

you subconciously seduced a woman, now step it up and do it on purpose
you signed up for a rough ride kiddo
>>
File: what.png (46KB, 219x237px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
46KB, 219x237px
>we were still very platonic, we just lust after each other like crazy
>>
>>17991332
Morals bruh
>>
>>17991440
you're kinda right and I know it
>>
>>17989356
Don't shit where you eat retard
>>
>>17991268
If you asked me a month ago, I would be afraid of parting with her. A whole month not meeting her, I can't even remember what she looks like. It's for the better if we stop meeting and she stops cheating. Of course, I would like for it to continue but only if she breaks up and we get together.
>>
Mayeb you shouldn't lie to her, us and yourself that you're just "very platonic". You wanted to fuck that girl, you've wanted it for a long time and thats the only reason you're "friends" with her.
>>
>>17989624
I absolutely do. Didn't you read the part where I respect relationships that those involved respect? My best friend is a lady, and she's marrying her boyfriend. I would never do anything to compromise their integrity.

However, it's certainly not my job to make sure your girl isn't fucking other guys, it's yours. Just like it's not your job to make sure nobody fucks MY girlfriend, it's mine.

>>17989719
I'm a mean dude with a hair trigger, so it depends on the situation. If I knew the dude, I'd want to kill them both. If I didn't, he might make out with a very stern threat. However, I believe I'd be more in the wrong in that situation, than I am in this one.
>>
File: 1435731633510.gif (499KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1435731633510.gif
499KB, 500x250px
>>17989356
>>17989356
You are going to do one of two things. You are going to keep pushing to sleep with her, because sex is like heroine and once you have a taste of the other person you are going to crave them like crazy. As you keep crossing the line your friendship is going to completely disintegrate because you don't have the strength to resist primal urges and don't value the friendship as much as you say you do.

Oorrrrrr you are going to understand that this is something you can't do, and if you actually value the friendship then you will respect the shit out of her physical boundaries. The pain you feel inside your core as you deny yourself sexual gratification with this woman is your expectations. When there is no more pain, then you know your expectations that things will be physical every time you're together are starting to dissipate.

I have a very good friend, who is single, and who I love very much. She recently moved to a different city, right after we started becoming physical, she told me that we should remain platonic, which hurt because what we started sharing felt like magic. I visited her once around new years. I respected her boundaries as she asked and didn't make any comments or moves that indicated that I wanted to be inside of her. I just resumed the friendship like normal because deep down I care more about her well being than my sexual satisfaction....HowBowDah
>>
This muhfukka broke out of the friend zone. How are all you fools overlooking that? It's the most significant part of the story!

He doesn't really feel like shit. She's guilt tripping him because she cheated. Now she's distancing herself from him because she has regrets.

OP, you need to hit that shit one more time, and get it all on camera, to use as evidence when she starts using the R-word
>>
If your friendship with her ends and the relationship remains, you got punkd. If she's smart she knows her relationship will end soon as she's clearly cheating for a reason.

Not your fault, you could have said no but honestly if she's your friend and she initiates or is even into it remotely, I would do it too. It's not your fault for consenting, you're just feeling emotional whiplash from her being upset.
>>
>>17989356
I could understand if you had drunk sex because both of you were mentally incapable of saying 'no', but the second time is where you fucked up. Set a boundary, and let her know that she atleast fucked her bestfriend instead of a damn stranger.

If you two keep lusting after eachother like horny 13 year olds, it's best if you seperate yourself for a limited time, and talk over texting or calls.

Unless you will inadvertenly send nudes to eachother, it which case there's no hope for you

>If Chad: Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17989356
>we both agreed that we were still very platonic, we just lust after each other like crazy
In other words, you're both aware that you're supposed to be dating each other, you just took too long to figure it out and now you don't want to seem like shitty people by ending her current relationship for it. Well jokes on you cause you already seem like shittiy people for the cheating thing
>>
>>17989428

How so? They haven't cheated

Its not a single person's responsibility to safeguard the sanctity of every other relationship in the world

Its your job to keep your relationships running, not anyone else's
>>
>>17992052

The friend zone doesnt exist.

If a girl wants to fuck you, she wants to fuck you. If she doesn't, she doesn't. Being friends has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>17992052
Yeah but sometimes friendships are more valuable than getting your dick wet
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.