[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a new job a week ago and really regret the change. >old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I got a new job a week ago and really regret the change.

>old job, hardware store
>full time hours, a little above min wage
>got along with everybody and did a good job on everything
>left due to money and was off only on sunday/tuesday

>new job, installing windows
>few dollars over minimal wage
>busy all the time, full time, overtime optional
>everyone is a meth head and i can't relate to anyone
>one team leader refuses to train anyone, including me
>joined only because of money and was off on weekends

What should I do? I really, really miss my old job. Will it get better?
>>
>>17989325

go beyond the team leader and explain that oyu arent being trained and its going to bite the company in the ass.
>>
>>17989510
He's worked there for 8 years and the owner likes the guy.
>>
>>17989518

so if you go to the owner and say 'the team leader refuses to train me, please make him train me' is the owner just going to say 'NAH I LIKE THE GUY, YOU'RE FIRED TROLOLOLOL I DONT CARE IF MY BUSINESS FAILS'.

you literally have no other choice other htan just quitting anon
>>
>>17989538
Well, should I put in a notice or just quit? My friend got me the job and I'd feel shitty for him to deal with that.
>>
>>17989580

no. you should go to the boss and explain that you havent been trained.
>>
>>17989585
But I already did. He ssid he would talk to him but nothing's changed.
>>
>>17989613

then talk to him again. and if htat doesnt work, just collect a paycheck while sending him a typed letter each week saying that you still ahve not received the training you were told you would receive.

then when they fire you, sue.
>>
i would ask your old job if they can rehire you. if they can, just quit your new job. sounds like hell. your friend shouldn't mind too much
>>
>>17989620
Burning bridges with a friend is not a good idea. Don't do this.
>>
>>17989325
Just ask the team leader lots of questions when you don't know something. Its his job to answer them. You've got tit pretty good. Don't stress
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.