[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: feels bad man.jpg (49KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
49KB, 600x649px
I'm currently 19 male and have never had a girlfriend despite trying since 15 and don't understand why I can't get a relationship. I have many close friends and at highschool, collage and now university I'm fairly popular so it's not like I'm a creepy outsider who doesn't talk to anyone. Also although I don't rate my self as more attractive than average I can get with women in clubs if I want to and have done in the past as well as had a few casual sex partners in past years so I don't feel my attractiveness is a problem. I've also been on a few dates with people I've met at collage or online but it's never gone anywhere. I've tried apps such as tinder and sites such as tinder but these haven't worked out for me either, I also have standards but I still find many women attractive. What advice would anyone have?
>>
Be born a woman. I'm 28 and only had 2 girlfriends. Feels inadequate and miserable. And there are dudes out there much worse off than us.
>>
>>17989147

post a pic of yourself. we cant trust your skewed rating of yourself. show us what you're working with or delete thread
>>
>>17989147
Keep trying. Or dont try and let it come to you.
>>
>>17989181
>posting pictures of yourself on 4 chan

But no seriously post a picture of yourself with good lighting
>>
I wasn't going to on the grounds that had already posted that I had previous experience both dating and sexually and could again if I so desired neither of which would be a possible if the kind of girls I go for found me unattractive, the problem I have is getting a meaningful relationship
>>
>>17989236

you said relationship, not meaningful relationship. our advice remains the same, post a picture of yourself. even if you're a beautiful son of a bitch, it lets us start with the first impression and work our way down to the problem, just like in real life.
>>
>>17989147
How do your conversations go? Dp you feel you ever captivate anyone else? It could be people like you enough to fuck you but arent interested enough in the real you to start a relantionship.
>>
File: IMG_1993.jpg (152KB, 750x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1993.jpg
152KB, 750x561px
Enjoy who you are and where you are in the present instead of looking for what you think should be. I've been in relationships before. Look where it's gotten me.
>>
You are probably unattractive, boring, or have an unpleasant personality. Guessing. Usually if one of those is not an issue you score a gf no problem
>>
>>17989147
You might just be trying too hard, honestly.

In highschool there was a guy in my social circle who really wanted a girlfriend. So much so that he asked out every girl in the circle over a year or so (and eventually some of the guys too). Everyone knew he wanted a girlfriend for the sake of having one, and not because he actually liked any of us personally.

Nothing makes me want to date a guy less than knowing he doesn't actually give a shit about my personality or whether we'd actually be a good couple long term. Note that I'm the kind of girl who only dates people I've known a while though so this probably doesn't apply as much to people who are happy to go on dates with random guys on tinder/at a bar/whatever. Just be careful to not gain a reputation as a guy who's desperate.
>>
>>17989147
What state?
>>
>>17989147
I feel you man. I live in the middle of bumfuckingnowhere which makes it impossible unless I want to get a room in the closest town just on the off chance I might meet someone and fuck that because I'm not looking for a one night stand, no fun when your just a sex toy.
Sometimes its best just to accept that there is no hope for some of us, and just get on with your life. So what you don't have a gf? Means you don't have to let anyone know when your going out, or not gonna be home, means you don't have to remember an extra birthday, means you dont have to worry about someone else's feelings, means you can drink when and where you want, means those dishes will be right till the morning, means you can go on holidays when ever you want. Life aint so bad without a significant other when you actually live it, instead of getting caught up on not having a significant other
>>
>>17989147
Man it's these kinds of posts that make me realize how lucky I am despite being such a fucking loser and a recluse still have had girlfriends.
>>
>>17989160
You can feel better knowing that I will be 29 in 3 weeks and have never even been on a date let alone had a girlfriend.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.