[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

army jobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

hey guys im not ah guy that writes often on this site and when then is it just to make small convasations with people but this time i need the advie from you

i am right now in the army and i have to do jobs i hate

so i have two options stay in this current situation and finisch my service ( 100days to go ) or i couöd say that i have problems with my foot and then i would be inmediatly suspended and i dont have a job a this time. please help me or give me some more options
>>
its 100 days, id wait it out.
>>
>>17989049
This

Don't be a faggot anon
Be a man
People respect that

Take it from a fellow army guy
>>
File: IMG_1643.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1643.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
I feel ya, it does suck a lot of the time. Just wait it out and it'll be over with woth the sick benefits
>>
>>17990333
NATIONAL DEFENSE VETERAN
>>
>>17990353
I'll have you know that I'm actually reserves :(
>>
File: 1484283019323.png (62KB, 202x205px) Image search: [Google]
1484283019323.png
62KB, 202x205px
Army is the worst job ever. I wouldn't blame you for quitting. It's for the lowest of the low, like a welfare net for sociopaths. You spend your whole time taking orders, slowly chipping away at your independent mind into that of a malleable slave to your owners who can send you away from your family to get killed. The work is stupid too for such low income.

If you become a general or something I guess it was worth it, but do you think you will become one. You probably aren't even serving your country because you get paid to do jackshit.

Unless you're poor, homeless, your country is under attack by another military or you cannot find any other job, quit while you can unless you really want the 100 days of hell. I'd rather work on fucking retail. 100 days that you could have spent starting a business, learning how to code, reading a good book or making music down the fucking drain. At least you got fit and learned some combat skills even though you could have just used a gym, gone hunting or learned a martial art of your own volition. If you want to handle weapons or fight for justice then become a police officer and actually work to help your community instead of parasiting off of them. They don't need you anymore than the last guy and they do not give a fuck about you.

Quit that shit and save your soul while you can.
>>
>>17990358
i just ETS'D. 8 years in the guard. and a short stint as a Merchant Marine.
>>
>>17990364
What country? Do you recommend the army as a career path? Have you ever been sent to fight away from home? Just curious, I want to learn more about this topic.
>>
>>17990377
US,no deployments overseas, just huminatarian deployment. honestly, unless ypur gonna do 20 years, it wont add much.. i joined the Merchant Marines, worked on a tug boat shoreside two weeks on, two off, union, $250 a day, $300 for sat/sun, plus $100 a day for food. Your better off with the Merchant Navy.
>>
>>17990387
It's joining the army worth it?
>>
>>17990591
despite my contempt, i dont regret it at all, and think conscription should come back. you benifit from it in the little ways.
>>
>>17989036
Just 100 days dude, force yourself through it. Nobody likes a quitter.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.