[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex wants to be friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1474597127298.jpg (163KB, 1038x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1474597127298.jpg
163KB, 1038x1038px
Ex of 4 years breaks up with me and then I just block her phone number.

A month later, she tries to call me every few days, and then somehow texts me saying she had a nightmare that I was hurt and wanted to see if I was okay lol.

I cave and tell her not to contact me but she kept saying that she wants to be friends and that she misses me and wants to hear my voice despite breaking up with me.

She has done this multiple times in the past and when I get back with her, she breaks up with me again and then calls me back a month later.

Why the fuck does she keep doing this?
>>
>>17988955
bitches be crazy
>>
She wants your emotional support while not putting out and cock blocking you from other girls. You broke up for a reason. Block her and stay far far away
>>
>>17988955
ABANDON SHIP RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN CODE RED BLOCK HER I REPEAT BLOCK HER

In all seriousness though, she just wants to keep you around and use you while providing nothing in return. How do people say..."have your cake and eat it". She wants all the plusses of having a boyfriend, while not dealing with anything. (plus she might've just gone on the cock carousel these months and now just wants that sweet sweet stability you provide). Sooooooo

ABANDON SHIP
DO NOT RETURN
>>
>>17988970

Another fact is she was religious and a virgin when we met.

After she dumped me, she kept begging for sex and being friends with benefits but I refused due to seeing another girl.
>>
>>17988955
>Why the fuck does she keep doing this?
She wants your attention and it's driving her crazy that you're not begging her to give you another chance. Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>17988955
women like when dicks are put inside them.
Since you are have a dick and she don't have to put any effort into it, bounce back to you every time some other guy is done playing with her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.