[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halp How do I fix this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (170KB, 580x493px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 580x493px
wifes birthday, mom in law visiting. I tell her not to wash our clothes because we don't want to lose stuff, really it's because it isn't doing us a favor because she mixes them with her own and she doesn't bathe often, I have to wash them again separate afterwards.
Today I come home from work, wash room is destroyed. I had chemical silica packets (work related) in work pants I left in my bedroom. She threw all of our clothes in with hers. Silica gel all over clothing and clogged washer. She just left it like that and went out. I called her and yelled at her on the phone, she went into hysterics and called my wife's entire family. Then they bothered my wife at work. Now my wife is upset at me for yelling at her mother, and everyone is going full autism mode. Meanwhile I was able to fix our washer and am salvaging the clothing.
Tl/dr; I said not to do something, she did it and destroyed expensive shit, I yelled at her for it, I cleaned up mess I didn't make and fixed thing I didn't break, everyone mad at me for yelling at her on the phone. How do I take all this punishment so that my wife can still enjoy her birthday tonight? Do I just suck it up? Yes this situation happens frequently.
>>
how can you stand being with a woman who doesnt bathe
>>
>>17988825
suck it up for birthday and then discuss with wife a day or two after, calmly.

>>17988830
it's the mother in law not the wife
>>
Why the fuck is she at your home when your not. Better yet why is this bitch using your fucking appliances???

In laws are always bat shit crazy but you just have to be firm from the start. Its your home, they listen to what you say period. Same deal for them, if its their home you do whatever they say.

If they don't follow basic home etiquette they can fuck off. Your wife should defend this. The fact she isn't is worrisome.
>>
>>17988830
his mother in law doesn't bathe; learn to read.
>>
>>17988847
this
>>
>>17988854
Thanks for the update dipshit

>>17988840
>>
>>17988847
My wife loves her family if it was between them and me she'd pick them. I had no family growing up so I don't understand their close knit dynamic. Mother In law has some kind of mental disability that obviously my wife has a soft spot for. What destroys me is that I make rules like don't touch our clothes because I foresee shit like this happening, then when it does not only do I have to fix it but I get heat for being upset about it. Does anyone else have this problem in marraige, when you are right and told your wrong, and then you are proven to be right and it just makes everyone mad at you?
>>
I'd stand your ground, it is your home, not theirs.

If nothing else it will send a message that you aren't a pushover.

I don't think you can win this, but if you sound like you are in the right here.
>>
>>17988905
If it wasn't his wife's birthday I would agree.

Just let this one go. You've made your point.

Try to make amends. No sense in letting this get uglier. The washing machine is fixed and it's been cleaned up.
>>
>>17988893
Maybe im just old fashioned but that is unacceptable in my eyes. Obviously only a psycho would make someone choose one or the other but your partner should support you through thick and thin. Especially if they know their ma is a lil whacky. Really not sure why you would marry someone like this if its always been the case.

Let it go for her bday but seriously consider having a long thoughtful discussion about your marriage. Doesn't sound healthy in its current state.
>>
>>17988893
Your posts are quite common in the /JustNoMIL/ reddit. Lots of control freaks that like to continue ruling the roost long after their babies have left home.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.