[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she like me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Shy-girl.jpg (19KB, 413x290px) Image search: [Google]
Shy-girl.jpg
19KB, 413x290px
>be late 20s guy
>sister has an attractive friend in her 20s with kids
>typically polite, quiet, withdrawn, tries to stay out of the way when she's around the family
>comes over to the house or some gathering we're having
>greets everyone including me but doesn't really initiate hugs
>seemingly avoids eye contact and conversations are terse, but she laughs at my jokes when I'm talking to other people

Given the previous evidence, my instincts are that she has no interest in me and only speaks out of polite obligation. However, when she drinks (she often drinks with my sister and they come around to get-together) it's a whole different matter

>much more talkative and open
>maintains strong eye contact
>sometimes finds excuses to talk to me alone, like if I'm having a cigarette outside she'll come out and talk to me for a while
>if she has liquor or wine, she will come and offer me some and we'll drink together and talk

The other night, she was staying at my family's house and after she puts the kids to bed she came into my room, asked me for a cigarette and then we talked for like an hour and a half. This was unusual as she's spent the night plenty of times and only rarely hung around in my room without my sister with her, but she stayed and we talked. I went to the bathroom (fucking bratwursts gave me the worst runs) and was in there for 20 minutes, and when I came out she was still there as if waiting for me. She also went to the bathroom a couple times and came back. She was also wearing much less than she typically wears.
>>
She usually has on a full outfit with some kind of oversweater that I notice her covering herself with whenever I walk into a room. That night she was wearing yoga pants and a tank and didn't really attempt to cover up much other than the occasional tank pull up to keep her tits from popping out. I was pretty horny and I wanted to gauge how much she liked me so I was maintaining pretty strong eye contact and glancing at her lips while we were talking. After a while her kid woke up and start screaming so she had go to deal with it and concluded our conversation. I walked to her to the door and said good nite and she initiated a hug. I hugged her and that was that.
>>
>>17988632
ask her
>>
The next day (after the drinks had worn off), she was back to her usual self. I came home from morning classes she was still there, did her usual short-to-no-eye-contact greeting. She didn't attempt to really talk to me at any point, or even come see me to say bye when she left. She just hung out in my sister's room. I got the feeling she was avoiding me. It was like she was a completely different person than the night before. Having written all of this out though, I see that none of that behavior was anything a woman wouldn't do with a platonic friend and that I'm probably reading things into it due to wishful thinking. She was probably just bored/lonely and I was there to help her kill some time. If you read through this mess, thanks and I'm open to any feedback but I think I've answered my own question.
>>
File: 1460226778483.jpg (68KB, 884x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460226778483.jpg
68KB, 884x800px
>single mom in her 20s
>gets drunk
>smokes
Wow, you got yourself a winner, OP
>>
>>17988649
I just want some pussy man. Besides, I'm not really a winner myself.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.