[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and the gf of a few years had a big fight bout a week ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: qUF0uYY[1].jpg (59KB, 538x954px) Image search: [Google]
qUF0uYY[1].jpg
59KB, 538x954px
Me and the gf of a few years had a big fight bout a week ago. I sent her flowers with an I love you card. Given the little talking shes done I was pretty convinced this time she wants out.

Yesterday I poured my heart out to her basically saying im trying to save it at all costs because I believe shes "the one"

Just curious if this response shows more that she wants to be done or wants to fix it, dunno if im reading too much into it
>>
>>17988529
Both of those things were mistakes so what ever it was you are just digging yourself deeper.
>>
>>17988529
>Just curious if this response shows more that she wants to be done or wants to fix it, dunno if im reading too much into it
Without context, it sounds like she needs to have a serious talk about what happened and what's going to change so that you can move forward. You can't really do that well over text.
>>
>>17988529
this is not the language of someone who is done with a relationship.
>>
>>17988543
This right here.

She sounds like she wants to hold you and probably fuck you. You know how it is. If she really is the onr then don't fuck it up this time.

What did you do?
>>
post the message you sent her. it's hard to give advice if we don't know exactly what you said.
>>
Why do Americans still send actual text messages and why do they not use convenient internet apps like WhatsApp?
>>
File: Invisible-man.jpg (29KB, 480x631px) Image search: [Google]
Invisible-man.jpg
29KB, 480x631px
>>17988529
> We need to talk in person
She's fucked someone else.
>>
>>17988673
whats the point?
>>
>>17988673
>convenient
>have to take extra steps to download an extra program to do what you can already do with the basic functions of your phone without altercation
Why are europoors so dumb and uneducated?
>>
>>17988719
>the logic of a murifat
>physically incapable of navigating to a different app without sweating
>>
>>17989757
it's literally the same thing. you're texting through whatever app you use, and he's texting through the phone's native sms texting app.
>>
>>17988543
>We need to talk

It's over
>>
>>17989799
if it was over she wouldn't be concerned with explaining herself as well as he did.
>>
>>17989831
That's how they let you down easy
>>
>>17988529
It was ambiguous until I reread it and saw the "I can't even begin to explain how I am feeling as well as you just did." and I take that to mean that she feels similarly and really wants to work it out. Also if it was a heartfelt text and it made her cry that means she was really touched by it or else she'd just be irritated or annoyed if she was checked out. Things looks salvageable if you play it right and you have been so far.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.