[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: amrj996_460s.jpg (29KB, 460x317px) Image search: [Google]
amrj996_460s.jpg
29KB, 460x317px
How to get a job? What is the best job without experience?
>>
>>17988404

If you're looking for shortcuts you should have paid more attention in school. Write a resume and apply for a job, just like every other person.
>>
>>17988404

A job your family or friends can get you is the best option you have without experience.

Any other job that would take you won't pay you much, but at least you get exp to move on to better stuff.
>>
Not op but I have a similar question. Got a B.A. in math but I can't find any job that would want that as a requirement. If you can't tell me a job, could you atleast point me in the right direction?

also bump
>>
>>17989011
stats
>>
>>17989011

Get experience. Do volunteer work, work with family or friends, get a job that doesn't pay much and that only young desperate people take (like McDonalds).

With experience, you can get into better jobs. But first you gotta show you can be responsible.
>>
>>17989027
I have some experience. 2 years at community college being a tutor and ta. Also 2 years at a university teaching 2 of their lower division math classes.

>>17989026
Sadly I took the pure math direction and stats would take me awhile to learn.
>>
>>17988404
UPS, Amazon, or FedEx. They always need people.

Started UPS when I was 18, you don't need experience or nice clothes or any of that shit. Just determination.
>>
>>17989034

Can't any of the teachers help you? Don't any of your students need individual tutoring? Aren't there any private institutes where you can at least drop a CV?
>>
>>17989027

he graduated in math and you tell him to go work in McDonalds? wtf man
>>
>>17989078

I literally have no idea what B.A. means. Also, I thought he was a young man fresh out of high school, not college. I did offer more appropriate later.
>>
>>17989044
None of the teachers can help me other than writing letters of recommendations which they said they would. The private institutions is what I'm asking, I cant find any that I fulfill the requirements for. I dont know where to look.
>>
>>17989136
>I cant find any that I fulfill the requirements for.

But you found some, right? Maybe you just need to work on those requirements.
>>
>>17989149
I keep finding job agro sights and whenever I type math into the field everything has other requirements like java/python/c++ experience. Stuff I can learn I'm sure but it would take quite awhile. I'm sadly in a rush since I fucked up my student loans and need a steady income soon.
>>
>>17989158
>since I fucked up my student loans and need a steady income soon.

Then you can't afford to be picky. Use job hunting sites and buy the paper. Take whatever you qualify for.
>>
>>17989230
again thats the problem. I dont qualify for any of the ones im finding. They all have additional requirements that I think I'd be able to fulfill if I had time but I dont. I do understand not to be picky, I'm even considering working at dominoes since I heard it gives decent tips since I'm in a college town.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.