[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnancy Scare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So yesterday I had sex with this girl. I came the first time with a condom on so I'm not worried about that.

I put on a new condom and we continued having sex. I did not cum again however. After we stopped she gave me a blowjob for a while and licked all on the top of the head.

I then stuck my penis in her and pumped for a few times and put a new condom on and we kept fucking. I still did not cum.

After a condom or two later, she gave me another blowjob longer than the first and again licked all over the head. I then had sex with her raw and pulled out, 100% for sure.

My concern is whether any sperm on my dick from the first time cumming would have been off or dead after she gave me a blowjob. I only put it in raw a for a little bit the first time and the second time she gave me and even longer blowjob than the first, so I feel like any sperm would have definitely been gone.
>>
Live semen left over in the urethra from previous ejaculation can come out with precum
>>
>>17988302
I know that it can, I'm more concerned about any sperm on the outside of the dick from cumming in a condom
>>
>>17988293
Get a goddamn plan B if you're so worried. Sperm doesn't just die or leave like that.
>>
>>17988293

Don't ever compromise you idiot. It only takes that little pump, if you're unlucky. Ask if she would be alright with taking the pill, for good measure.

Fucking hell.
>>
If she blew you first, you're good.

-Am doctor
>>
>>17988293

Well, the answer to your question depends on for how long she has been dead?
>>
>>17988358
lol
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.