[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick Girl question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: concept Grace JS face Hartzel.jpg (168KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
concept Grace JS face Hartzel.jpg
168KB, 1024x1536px
A girl that i'm pretty sure likes me all the suddenly seems angry at me and she suddenly ignores me. Can anyone explain why she's suddenly acting this way?
>>
Is she 18? Teenage girls do this shit because they're insane. Ignore it and pretend like nothing is different. Or get with a girl that's a little more mature.
>>
File: edd03c1979602d3b879317dcbda2fbb5.jpg (664KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
edd03c1979602d3b879317dcbda2fbb5.jpg
664KB, 1920x800px
Most girls have crazy friends that like to sabotage potential relationships. Someone's probably been shit-talking about you.
>>
>>17988250
she's fucking Chad...
>>
>>17988259
She's 20, she's really smart but she's naive and a bit socially awkard..

>>17988263
Huh... iv only been talking to literally one girl about my interest in her. I asked my friend to do something related to her for me and she said she doesn't want to get involved and she shows very little interest / enthusiasm when i talk about me and her and ask her to do something relating to me and her, what do you make of that?
>>
Are you talking to other chicks? Do you only get ahold of her when you want space from the other chicks?
>>
>>17988259
No. They do it because men do insane things and are oblivious to it. It is called shutting your feelings down.
>>
>>17988250

YOU should know!
>>
>>17988250
Is her erratic behavior cyclic? Might be a natural healthy and purposeful hormonal imbalance.
>>
>>17988462
I don't know that's why i'm asking!
>>
>>17988250

Could be something you've done or something you haven't done. You could have said something wrong or missed an opportunity to say something you probably should have. Maybe she's having a bad time and wants to be left alone, or maybe she's having a bad time and is pissed that you haven't asked if she's okay. Maybe she's found someone better or maybe you were the better, but failed to make a move and she's pissed off about that.

Point being, it could be anything. How the hell should we know? Ask her. She'll be mad if you don't and she could be mad that you do and can't just figure it out yourself.
>>
>>17988250

No, we can't explain to you what she thinks or feels. We are not her. We are not mind-readers either.
>>
>>17988250
what, you mean you cant read her mind?
>>
Ask her if the puss seems that amazing. Sounds like a child though so id just find a girl with a mental age above 12
>>
You didn't give her enough attention, or didn't give her the right kind of attention soon enough. If she's that fickle you probably don't need to get involved.
>>
>>17988323
>>17988250
bumping because i have this problem and idk wtf to do, the only difference is she has a boyfriend
>>
>>17988263
This is so true, especially in college.
>>
>>17988250
because her defensive mechanism kicked in after you lost value in her eyes. you probably did something that made you seem desperate or needy after everything was going well.
>>
>>17988250
You're too slow on your roll. Women think you're not interested if you don't make a move in a timely matter. She's angry because she feels rejected. Women 101 m8o. Also the word could have spread from your friend and the girl feels like you're cowardly or lazy. Again, women 101.

Also could have been anything else the other anons said, but if you haven't done anything wrong it's probably what I'm saying.
>>
>>17988250
>>17989692
Wait a sec, when i was in her proximity i did ask another friend if another girl was still asking about me, because there was a girl asking about me and my friend said "i didn't see her today." Could that be it? Fyi this is at work but its a really laxed job. I'm in my mid 20s and she's 20 or 19.
>>
>>17989735
Definitely could be it. The girl who likes you thinks you're not into her because you're asking about other chicks. Or she thinks you're trying to make her jealous, which is a feminine thing and is seen as cowardly or lazy. Or she thinks you're just being a dick and teasing her. Or she thinks you're letting her down if you did this within proximity of her.

COULD BE ANYTHING OP. WE WEREN'T THERE.
>>
>>17988250
You said she likes you, but do you like her? If yes, go ask her about why she's is treating you like that, don't ask us! We don't know!
>>
>>17988250
Sometimes when we think a guy we're into isn't into us, we start pushing them away as a defense mechanism, OP.
>>
>>17988250
How old is she?
>>
>>17991600
>>
>>17988250
>WE DON'T KNOW uwu

Yeah... no. We do know. It's because you didn't respond to her in a timely manner. This happened to me and now it's happening to you.
>>
File: 1485361813107.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1485361813107.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>17988250
this happens to me too
>every
>fucking
>time
>>
>>17988839
Better response, that kind of childish woman is not worth a single pennie, imagine how's it gonna be when you two get into something serious.
>>
>>17988250
No one here is a mind reader. Why not just sack up and say 'yo girl, why you being a bitch all a sudden?' Not in those exact words, but you understand.
>>
>>17992697
>>17992708
The main point is that i don't know wtf it could be, the only thing i could think of is.>>17989735
>>
>>17988250
did you try switching it off and on again?
>>
Dont mind me, but I'll ask a few questions as well here.

1. Me and this girl went way down hill. Haven't talked in a month, but now we are both moving away. Should I hang out with her and make things right? We were never on good terms and I want a good conscience

2. Does this girl like me or is she wanting attention? We started hanging out and we got physical and bantered a lot during billiards. Next day she snapchats me early af, then later in the day with her workout clothes and her ass sticking out a bit.

She has a bf who is in the AF, and its LDR. Should I continue and play my cards right or be a good guy and stop?
>>
>>17989735
Yeah that's it. That's a pretty dick move, honestly.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.