[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mythomaniac Bf part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Mytho.jpg (29KB, 647x285px) Image search: [Google]
Mytho.jpg
29KB, 647x285px
I already made a thread about this, and I followed the advice given (DUMP HIM), but now I'm facing more problems

>Mythomaniac bf (or compulsive liar)
>Lied about having cancer
>Lies about his job (says he owns a small comany; I checked and his company does not even exist. He always has money though)
>Confessed about the cancer being fake, but not about his job
>Today I called him to try to dump him for the third time, after confronting him about his lies
>He takes back the fake cancer confession, saying he only said his cancer was fake to make me calm down because I was crazy (I know for a fact he does not have cancer, confirmed by his grandfather).
>I tell him I don't want to be with him anymore
>He threatens me : "If you leave me you'll regret it when you see what is going to happen to you"
>Also "I hope you didn't tell your friends I was a liar because I will make your life a living hell"
>He insults me profusely, with a violence I've never seen from him
>I calm him down saying I want to be with him and I belive him (I was scared)
>We hang up

I don't know what to do anymore... Getting a restraining order could get months where I live (France) and I need to get a lawyer, etc.

What the fuck can I do to get rid of him ? I'm afraid if I go to police he will know and his revenge will be even worse... help /adv/
>>
I was there for your first thread.

Call his bluff. He's lying again
>>
>>17988208
>>I calm him down saying I want to be with him and I belive him (I was scared)

lol you are a liar
>>
>>17988214
This is some DEEP, inception level shit.
>>
>>17988214
>>17988234
>tfw this is the first time he will keep his words
>>
>>17988208
If getting a restraining order will take time, better start ASAP.
I agree with >>17988214, there's no reason to believe anything he says. Get the fuck away from him. Change the lock on your door, block his phone number. You don't owe him anything.
>>
>>17988214
So I should just ignore him, stop replying to his texts or taking his calls until he calms down ?

He also told me his ex pressed charges against him for violence (but that she was a liar, etc.). If this is true, and the police already knows he is violent, do you think he'll get in trouble ? I don't have any proof...
>>
>>17988269
Take screenshots of all texts and perhaps try to record his voice for proof. Your smart phone should have a voice recording app

There's no reason to believe anything he says. He's just saying ultimatums to prevent you from leaving. Block him on every avenue once you've accumulated enough proof
>>
>>17988269

Get a bound journal and document everything. It'll make getting a restraining order easier. But here's the thing about restraining orders: when crazy people find out they're legally not supposed to be in contact with you, the amount of crazy you have to deal with increases. If they're not directly contacting you, they're going to send people to contact you. They're going to do anything they can to "punish you" for taking away their property (you).

I'm not saying he's crazy enough to do this, but for some examples, my father would start leaving messages on my mom's answering machine. Thousands. Then he'd leave crazy, handwritten letters on her car (not signed by anyone, and leaving out personal details involving him, but she could tell who it was from). Then he ended up messing with her brakes, causing us to almost slam into a concrete wall after she picked me up from school one day.

Avoid any further contact with him as much as possible.
>>
>>17988269
>So I should just ignore him, stop replying to his texts or taking his calls until he calms down ?
Yes, except for the "until he calms down" part.

>do you think he'll get in trouble?
Not if you don't press charges. But anyway, what happens to him afterwards, as long as it doesn't involve you, is 100% not your concern. The most important thing you can do is to separate yourself from him.
>>
>>17988301
Wtf, was he ever charged or did he leave you guys alone eventually?
>>
>>17988321
There was no proof it was him. He eventually fought for visitation rights, so that he could continue torturing my mom by hurting me. He was emotionally and sexually abusive, but only to the point where they couldn't prove he did anything for certain. He was a charmer, so people loved him anyway. After a few months of visitation, and people accusing her of poisoning my mind, she quit her dream job, dropped everything and we fled the state. We'd move around every few years until I turned 18.
>>
Sounds like you're already living through hell, at least if you tell people he will be too. After you break up with him never agree to meet up in person. This way you can store up all the texts/emails/calls he sends you to use as proof of him harassing you. All it takes to break up is for you to not consent to see him anymore. He doesn't have rights to you as your boyfriend. Sounds like he'll throw a huge hissyfit, but honestly it's not worth being with someone who will always think he can get away with lying to you.
>>
>what the fuck do I do to get rid of him?
that's the tl;dr?

let me be honest, I don't give a fuck about any of the details here. neither should you. lose the atypical cunt. he's an shitty anomaly and needs to be ejected from your life.

can you please re-post without any of the superfluous bullshit (ex: whatever he said to you)?

>how do I get out of this?
again, this story is too goddamned pointless to read. did you, at any point in this story, realize that you were not allowed to stop talking to him?

stop talking to him you eager little abuse victim, and you'll find that you're an ex-abuse victim.
>>
>>17988415
also sorry for the tough love here but someone subjecting themselves to this kind of abuse obviously needs it
>>
>>17988415
>Mythomaniac boyfriend with imaginary cancer and imaginary profession
>Try to dump him several times because he is fucked in the head
>Threatens to physically harm me
>>
>>17988269
no not until he calms down, forever. and record his messages and calls.
>>
>>17988356
He should be an older man now. Have you thought about seeking him out and break his knees?
>>
>>17988460
>threatens to physically harm me
make a fully detailed police report and submit it. let him know that a report was submited. cut absolutely all contact, and avoid him. he can still hurt you, if he feels like going to prison.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.