[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to fuck more girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1453851587864.png (10KB, 363x349px) Image search: [Google]
1453851587864.png
10KB, 363x349px
I have a girlfriend, it's a long distance relationship. She's okay I guess, but I don't really love her. I do want to protect her and provide for her, and make children and everything, so I guess I'm just a really emotionally stunted man. I don't really love any women I think.

Lately when I walk through the streets, I see a lot of pretty girls. Even such girls that, in my youth, I would have deemed ugly. Even non-white girls are suddenly attractive to me. Of course not for breeding, just for fucking. I really want to fuck teenager pussy (I'm in Germany and age 14+ is legal, but I guess I'm talking about 16+). They're all so cute and fresh, but at the same time with nicely developed bodies. I want to talk to them and get their numbers and then fuck them. Going on the occasional birthday party, I had chances to fuck interested girls. But I have my girlfriend, which is kind of stopping me in my head. But it's becoming increasingly hard to resist.

What do I do? Should I pull myself together? Should I go for younger pussy? What do you say about the long distance relationship in general? Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17987978
Don't put your girlfriend through this. Break up with her.
>>
>>17987978
gross
>>
>>17987978
ew fucking break up with her this is so disgusting kys
>she's okay i guess
fucking break up now
>>
>>17987991
Why not fuck others on the side? She doesn't have to know, plus she worships me. But I guess you're right. See, this is the kind of conflicting thinking happening in my head. On one hand I think: "Why not?" and then I think: "No, I can't do this."

Fuck

>>17988001
What's gross?
>>
>>17988007
YOU are gross. she worships you?? THERE IS NO CONFLICT IN YOUR HEAD JUST BREAK UP WITH THE POOR THING
>>
>>17988005
Are you a woman? Stop being triggered by natural male behavior. We want to conquer and impregnate as many women as possible, just like you want to find the best possible genetic stock for your children. There's no shame in admitting our biological, natural urges.
>>
lol women are easiest to bait
>>
>>17988007
Sounds good. She can fuck others on her side too, you just don't have to know either. She'll just make sure to use protection. You're long distance anyways.
>>
>>17988010
I actually tried breaking up once, but she wouldn't let me. She begged on her knees for me to take her back, and I did because I had pity.
>>
>>17988020
To be honest, if she managed to do that without me finding out, then what's the problem here? It only becomes an issue if the partner finds out about it.
>>
>>17988024
Then I guess you're all set. Just ignore when her kisses taste a bit salty.
>>
>>17988029
kek
>>
>>17988029
The best part is that she won't even do it. She worships me completely and she is way too scared to fuck someone else, because she knows if I found out somehow, I would immediately dump her with no way back. She is dependent on me, but I'm not dependent on her, so I should be able to fuck others for fun.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>17988035
>>
>>17988035
Sure tiger ;) whatever you say to rest easy at night while she's miles away
>>
>>17988038
>>17988043
stay triggered femcucks
>>
>>17988043
getting hit deep in the pussy by a bigger dick
>>
File: IMG_1254.jpg (24KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1254.jpg
24KB, 258x245px
>>17988050
>cucks
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.