[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /adv or experiences from people who have studied pyschology?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: crow edit.jpg (3MB, 2865x2313px) Image search: [Google]
crow edit.jpg
3MB, 2865x2313px
Any /adv or experiences from people who have studied pyschology?
>>
I studied psychology and neuroscience in college.
>>
>>17987717

People are dumb, and there are many pointless reasons why they/we do things.
>>
>>17987717
I studied psychology for one semester, and I've already diagnosed all my friends & roommates with various mental illnesses.
>>
>>17987717
I give /adv all the time. I only have a BA in psych, though.
>>
File: tia-1270370679.jpg (217KB, 700x376px) Image search: [Google]
tia-1270370679.jpg
217KB, 700x376px
>>17987717
look if 1 men with a little bit of propaganda, could manage to get the hole country gas the Jews than u know this place is not going to be cured, pp are dump real fucking dump, and literately deserve to be killed by Muslim terrorists, the only thing we do is follow the sheep walking in front of us, maybe not all but the most of us do.
>>
Depends on why you want to do it. If you want to be a therapist or something, just know that methods don't matter as much as patient faith in them, and most mental illnesses are such vague syndromes that diagnosis tends to be a formality you put in the insurance paperwork while you try nearly random shit to help someone feel better.

If you think it's going to turn you into some kind of social genius, look elsewhere.

If you're interested in it as a science, get some neuro background too and get mentally prepared to decapitate a lot of mice.
>>
studied social psychology.
currently working in HR.

you may want to try to make a to-do list of the traits you want to see in yourself(, or cease to do so). then you will have to find someone who you think has these traits, then just copy them... easy and proven working
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.