[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i took a sneak peek at my girls browsing history...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

It turns out she's fairly obsessed with her weight, but not in the normal way. My gf secretly wants to be a "feedee" (A feedee, for those as in the dark as i was a few hours ago, is someone who is sexually aroused by being fattened up, usually to the point of morbid obesity). I'm struggling to comprehend this. I once made a teasing comment about her gaining a couple of pounds and she went absolutely berserk, so this is the last thing i expected.

This goes back years, it seems to have started in 2013, with lots of strange youtube videos chronicling womens weight gain, it then moves on to searches like "Why am i obsessed with becoming 12stone"(168lbs / 76kg) before advancing on to her apparently keeping a good eye on her daily calorie intake and how much she needs to eat to “gain a lot of weight”.

It seems she gave it a good go in 2014/15 (explains some stretchmarks) but has always been a healthy and reasonable weight since we met. I've also never seen any pictures of her overweight. That said, she is still regularly searching these terms and watching those kinds of videos.

I should mention, i have no desire for her to gain any weight, i find obesity extremely unattractive and couldn't stand to watch her slowly kill herself in such a way. Though it seems she is struggling with this (The desire to gain weight vs the social consequences) and I would like to support her.

How do I approach this? Should I just tell her I stumbled on it and offer some support? Should I keep my mouth shut? I’m not great at manipulating people so trying to get her to fess up covertly isn’t really an option.
>>
A singular bump of hope since there's literally nowhere else to go with this shit.
>>
... Is that a real book
>>
>>17987761
Yours for a penny.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Get-Fat-Self-Hurt-Knock/dp/1601060394
>>
>>17987666
Confront her. Be a fucking man.
>>
>>17987666
B8 B8 B8
Shooo, back to /fit/ with you
>>
File: example.png (26KB, 660x928px) Image search: [Google]
example.png
26KB, 660x928px
>>17987839
It's really not lad.. Here's a quick excerpt from her google account activity.
>>
File: example 2.png (24KB, 652x954px) Image search: [Google]
example 2.png
24KB, 652x954px
>>17987861
and another for good measure.

>>17987835
I'm concerned about how she'll react, things are complicated but suffice to say i can't afford for this to lead to a break up.
>>
Its a fetish dude it's not a big deal
>>
>>17987865
Just call her chubby and fat n shit when you are doing it and it will turn her on idk
>>
>>17987666
Show her that you're worried, and out of genuine concern, you'd like to see if there is any way you could help her with. Maybe propose to see a therapist with her if it's hurting her.
Don't do any harsh jugement, don't say fat are ugly or anything like that, but don't lie, just be understanding and it'll be okay.

Also if she wants to gain weight but not necessarily fat, you can propose to go to the gym, she'll get /fit/ and can eat much more.
>>
>>17987918
As for how you want to tell her, either ask her if she has any kink she hasn't tell you about it yet, or just say you stumbled upon it and you'd like to have a talk about that.
>>
>>17987861
>weight gain compilation
oh wow, thats absurdly funny

as for how to confront her: DONT ever tell somebody you 'stumbled upon something'. thats like snooping, she will lose trust, she will set passwords on all devices and the whole situation may spin out of control and you will start to grow apart... you know how it goes.
either she tells you or you just ignore it. if she'll get fat, tell her that you dislike fat people and their unhealthy lifestyle... she'll understand.

honestly, this is rediculous, how do you even want to support her?
>>
>>17987835
>Be a fucking man
UGH WHAT IS THIS THE FUCKING 1950s!? YOUR POST MADE ME SICK!!
>>
So heres the deal. There is no good way to have this convo since you went through her shit. DO NOT BRING IT UP. I won't give you the lecture about privacy but ill say that sometimes your gut just knows and leads you to do things.

Is there any pattern in what times she watches these? If you can walk in on her watching them, you have a much better in for a convo.
>>
Maybe she was just curious.
I look up all kinds of weird shit online, just out of curiosity.
>>
>>17987666
No lie man I have a weight gain fetish, but I've never tried to gain weight intentionally or be a feedee

I wouldn't worry about it too much, women have weird fetishes too
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.