[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend is the same age and gender (Male, 20) as myself. While

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

My friend is the same age and gender (Male, 20) as myself. While drinking we kissed and essentially massaged each others upper half. He claimed it was a good night and about 8 hours after that it was a mistake and to forget it through a text message. Anyhow, I have always felt a desire to hold him in my arms. I find myself mainly attracted to women but this friendship is a lot more full on to me than what I have ever even had with anybody else. I have no desire for a sexual relationship but I want something where we can secretly hug, maybe kiss if he wants, etc. I do, however want to see his penis out of curiosity and have felt the want to grab at it. But I see that as more of a curiosity thing.

Anyway, we recently had another night. Well many of them but nothing ever happens. So when I drink I basically massage his scalp, hug him and try to sleep as close to him as possible. To put it bluntly, he knows I have had feelings for him for a while and I believe that he knows that they have grown even more these past few months. I am wondering if it is worth a shot at telling him how I feel. I'll say that it would not affect our friendship because we are tight as fuck, been through a lot and I also consider that we have been through worse times than simple arguments and absolute hatred. Point is, I don't think me coming out in a way to him would affect us at all. I would have to ask though, if I am to tell him. When, where and what should I say? I'll take a guess at drunk.
>>
Nigga you gay
>>
File: friendsportraitcivil2[1].jpg (48KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
friendsportraitcivil2[1].jpg
48KB, 400x562px
Totally normal. Back then men were actually more affectionate towards each other
>>
File: bros1[1].jpg (54KB, 500x767px) Image search: [Google]
bros1[1].jpg
54KB, 500x767px
You can read about it here

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2012/07/29/bosom-buddies-a-photo-history-of-male-affection/
>>
Op is a faggot
>>
>>17987619
>>17987643
Looks like he's bi, actually, but why bother to point out the obvious? Don't hate on other people if thinking about dudes kissing makes your groin feel all tingly.

>>17987607
I think your friend is going to resist both because of the social stigma of homosexual behavior and from being very uncertain what opening the relationship he has with you to sexual behavior is going to do to that relationship.

It sucks to feel like you're being used for someone's "experiment". Think about what you would NOT want to do or have with him. If you're discounting wanting a sexual relationship, it sounds like what you want is for him to be nothing more than your cuddle buddy. I've had girls try to do this to me (I'm male) and it sucks. If you're not actually willing to try to go all-in and have a "real" romantic relationship with him (including sex) then I think you should let it go.
>>
File: Maureen-Didde.jpg (203KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Maureen-Didde.jpg
203KB, 620x350px
>>17987633
>>17987635

In a world in which homosexuality was basically not present in the mainstream culture (to the point that people often refused to believe such a thing could happen) men were free to be affectionate towards each other without screaming "no homo" to everyone in earshot. Parts of Russia you still see (mostly Islamic) men walking hand in hand to show their friendship, it's no big deal because society isn't trying to redefine all male friendship as secretly gay. You can't go for a meal with another man, it's a shame friendship becomes secondary to sexual fetishism.

But yeah, OP is just obviously gay/bi. Don't fuck your friends dude
>>
you already got 90% of what you want, so why bother 'coming out'?

sometimes the only thing holding this together is a secret. if you guys get drunk fool around and then act like it didnt happen you can pretend you're just two straight dudes who got drunk and did something stupid.

if you talk about it, funs over, no one wants to ADMIT they got slight homo feelings.

keep up what you're doing, dont be the first one to grab his cock, but just enjoy that you can have your fun.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.