[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend Doesn't Like Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

Today my "friend" told me what he told me months ago. That he doesn't like me. I can tell why he didn't like me before since I used to be an annoying little faggot who bragged about 4chan being the best site and hated on Undertale because we both liked it, but it was fun trashing on it. I was an idiot then, but I've matured.

Over the past few weeks we've had some great convos. We found a lot of common ground together. He's a huge nerd and I used to be really into video games and have memories of classic YouTube videos and that stuff. It was all smiles and laughs for days until he started ignoring and not responding to me today and then told me the truth. I asked him why he still didn't like me, but he said he was too tired to explain. This whole time I thought I earned my reputation back, but I guess not.

Look, I know that the solution is to forget about him and move on, but I can't stop thinking about this. I will still be nice when I see him, but I'm done trying to be his friend. I have friends who respect me much more than he ever did to me. How should I deal with future interactions with him? As much as I hate to admit it, despite my normally high self-esteem, somehow he hurt me. I feel unappreciated. I was being nice to him and told him I could invite him to hangout at a mutual friend's house (he doesn't have many friends and gets bullied a bit), but I guess it meant nothing to him. Honestly, I think he's being a bit dishonest with himself just to feel superior than me and make me feel worse than him which is probably why he used to steal my shit then give it back and grab my arm to prove his strength. Inside I know I will forget about this and move on, but for now I think I just want some /adv/ therapy. Have you had any similar experiences? Any thoughts or advice on my situation? What do you think I should do? Any criticisms of me, him or whoever? I think I just want to vent. Just by writing this I feel better and am happy this "friendship" is over.
>>
>>17987438
He sounds like an asshole. There's a reason he gets bullied and has no friends.

Fuck him, life is too short to waste time trying to win the affection of some autistic dick. The only reason you want to be his friend is because of nostalgia. I know because I have the same problem letting go of old friends.
>>
File: 1476554377628.png (164KB, 427x358px)
1476554377628.png
164KB, 427x358px
>>17987438
I feel for you OP. Just hang in there, you're probably better off without this guy. Others try to pretend that they have all their shit together, but this guy is probably taking his problems out on you because you're weaker than him and because he can. I'm guessing that's the only kind of power trip he gets.
>>
Forget about him man. Fags gonna fag. I don't really think you can fix first impressions with judgemental and sensitive people. Just cut this fat out of your life man, this faggot isn't with your time.
>>
>>17987438
Just be nice when he's around, but don't go out of your way to hang out with him. He'll eventually get the hint that his bashing of you has no effect and he'll feel bad.
>>
>>17987438
Honestly he sounds like an insecure beta bitch and a bully. Even if he was reacting to your former autism he'd still be a douche. Let him go on without friends and have his way.
>>
Lol, an Undertale fag getting triggered, what's new?

He's dragging you down with his toxicity. Get stronger so you can fuck his shit up if he lays a finger on you, but otherwise be nice to him if he isn't bothering anyone.
>>
>>17987438

You sound incredibly tedious OP, you suck. For starters you should stop asserting how he should feel and try to understand instead. The picture you posted with your thread underlines the fact that you're a moron.
>>
>>17989178
OP is probably an egotistical retard and I don't think that guy owes him anything, but if this is true, this other guy sounds like a fucking asshole. It sounds to me like OP knows he's overreacting, but his shitposting on an anonymous imageboard makes him feel better. If you actually act and think like this though you have to grow the fuck up.

It doesn't matter if you have a lot in common mate, he just isn't into you. He probably doesn't like you for who you are and how you act now as well as before. I don't think he'll ever tell you why he dislikes you unless he really has nothing else to do.

I agree with you though, gay pic. It's kind of true, but probably came from some /r/TheRedPill loser fantasizing over how great he has become.

Show as much respect as he's showing you. Don't be a dick, but don't approach him unless you need to. If you leave him alone he'll be happy and you'll get used to it. What do you want, to hang out with someone who doesn't like you?
>>
It sounds to me like you were obnoxious for a long while, and a few days of similes and laughs didn't make up for it. I mean, hating on a game you like and bragging about 4chan... How old are you guys anyway?
>>
>>17989258
Also, are you samefagging, OP? The amount of posters doesn't match up. If so that's kinda sad.
>>
>>17989249

What I notice is the timespan. OP being nice for a few weeks is not going to make up for him being an insufferable sperg for months and the friend is probably aware of this. "Earned my reputation back" gtfo OP
>>
>>17989258
This is true. Once you've established yourself as a faggot for a fucking year or whatever, you aren't going to recover by switching up your formula for a while. It's good you realize that you were an idiot, but this guy probably doesn't understand that or doesn't care. He might just associate your with negativity for being an elitist and negative prick.

You've fucked this one up, just forget about salvaging it. There are more anime obsessed vidya nerds to hang out with in the future and your friends right now might have the same experiences too. You sound like an insensitive guy from how you described yourself and this guy seems like the opposite. If you didn't destroy your relationship then, you would have destroyed it later or sooner. Just move on man, you weren't meant for each other.
>>
>>17989275
> Earns

Lol, this guy is such a faggot.

"Earns" reputation after sperging out about different things from last year.

Not everybody is retarded enough to accept you after a few days and why the fuck are you trying to be friends with someone who's being a dick to you?

The one who needs to grow up is you OP. This guy doesn't want to deal with your shit.
>>
> Two autists end up repelling each other with their retardation
> One bitches about it on the internet for comfort

This thread.
>>
>>17987438
Are you guys 12? You don't like each other because you hated on Undertale? What the fuck?
>>
>OP is samefagging
What the fuck man.
>>
So this guy tells you he doesn't like you and you come back with a different persona and expect him to change his mind in a few days?

Fuck off.
>>
>>17989333
If this is true I can see why his friend left him.
>>
am I the only one who is with op here? if your friend is dumb enough to hate you for making fun of some shitty indie game then he isn't your friend and never will be. his behavior is shitty too, leave him
>>
>>17989372
Yes, you, OP, are the only one agreeing with yourself
>>
>>17989372
> Samefags hating on himself
> Supports himself at the time

Why?
>>
File: e9d.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>17989391
Holy fuck, is OP debaiting himself now?
>>
>>17989345
I agree but the prospect that YOU'RE OP is freaking me out, I need to leave this thread.
>>
I think everyone is OP
>>
Has op even read any of this? He posted this yesterday.

What if I'm op?
>>
File: don't panic.png (95KB, 192x279px)
don't panic.png
95KB, 192x279px
>>17989503
>>17989509
>poster count didn't go up
DON'T PANIC
>>
>>17989542
Nice try OP.
>>
This raid is getting ghey guys. You've been responding to yourselves for 2 hours... -_-
>>
>>17989584
Seriously, what kind of steam trading group is this? Is this supposed to be fun? This guy got his answer fucking hours ago and you you're still keeping this shitty thread alive? It was funny at first, but this is just obsessive. I'm out.
>>
>>17989618
Y-you too
>>
File: D1EEAU6.png (279KB, 1436x1082px) Image search: [Google]
D1EEAU6.png
279KB, 1436x1082px
>>17987438
Sounds like something I was up in but can't give any real advice
but surely you must have seen this though
>>
>>17989734
This explains a lot.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.